Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

Cameron Czaplewski Interview

ovfd55
    ovfd55
    Commissioner

Cameron Czaplewski Interview Empty Cameron Czaplewski Interview

Post by ovfd55 Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:05 pm

1.Do you have a nickname,with such a wierd name?

I guess my only nickname would be Plewski, my coaches have been calling me that my whole life. I prefer Cam but there's been a recent No.1 Draft pick who already claimed that

2.How did it feel to be the 1st pick?

It was kind of a rush of emotions actually. I had no intentions of being the No.1 pick with the amazing defensive players that went after me. I've been talking with Minnesota in the off season and they really liked what I brought to the table. They told me I'd be their first round pick but I had no idea they would trade up to No.1 to secure it.

3.Are you upset atll going to Minny and them not having AP?

I would have loved to be able to hand the ball off to the best running back in the league today. From what I hear he was a diostraction in the locker room, complaining that he did not get to carry the ball enough. I think it's best I don't have to come in and perform in an environment like that. I'm glad I get to grow and learn with such an electric player like Davis.

4.Can you learn anything from Christian Ponder?

He has already taught me so much about dealing with the pressures of being a rookie starter. It's nice to be able to come in and compete in mini camps with such a similar player to yourself. He definitely pushed me to become a better teammate, and his lack of leadership was an open door for me to come in and take control of the offense.

5.Will you win rookie of the year?

Right now, no. We still have a lot of work to do as a whole and I'm more concerned with improving the guys around me. There's guys we drafted like Davis and Williams that are freshman this year who are playing some really intense ball. They have my vote for Offensive and Defensive rookies of the year already

6.Lastly will you break the passing yards record?

It's going to be hard to surpass Christian's stats from last season, he really tried to be a gunslinger. I think this year we really want to establish a running game to open up our passing game instead of being so one dimensional. I'm sure everyone would love to break records, but I just want to win
    bizzyrg
    bizzyrg

Cameron Czaplewski Interview Empty Re: Cameron Czaplewski Interview

Post by bizzyrg Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Plewski!!!! Nice work ladies.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:43 am