Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

Commish Interview

ovfd55
    ovfd55
    Commissioner

Commish Interview Empty Commish Interview

Post by ovfd55 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:35 pm

VANFLANK INTERVIEW
    Commish Interview Dsc00710

First Off Thanks for Running the Madden 11 Franchise. How did you feel it went?

Thanks OVF, so far so good guys were working well with team selection and moving around so everyone could get who they wanted…it was great to see, AMCAN style.

It filled up pretty fast with owners everyone is pretty familiar with.

How will the 12 Chise be different?

Why the stricter trade Rules?

Lots of new changes for 12, while we don’t know much about gameplay rule at this point everything else has been modified and or tweaked. Whole new FA system, new League Manager features that we will be using to it’s fullest capacity and a much more ridged trading structure. We also will be introducing franchise players this season.

The new trade rules are in place for a couple of reasons.

1. To keep rosters in tact as much as possible. Adding franchise players and tougher trade rule will keep rosters in tact but still alow owners to engage in the fun aspect of trading. If an owner has to leave for some reason or get booted in season 3 for example the Texans are much easier to fill if AJ is still on the roster. It’s for the longevity of the league. We also have put in a 1 trade rule for new owners, while they might not like this it prevents the “interns” from coming in making 5 trades then leaving a hollow shell of a roster with browns players. This happens far to often.

2. To prevent roster stacking. No one want to play vs a fantasy football roster. So not only did we cap the ovr limits this year we made OC trade commish. King will also be helping. I’m confident we will not have any bad trades.

What is most important thing you want to do in 12 with the League?

To keep game play fun. To teach owners that just because it wont get you booted does not mean it’s fun to play against …if you respect your opponent you will mix it up even if it means losing stats or a TD here and there.

Are you excited bout the new LM updates that they are doing?

ABSOLUTLEY! The new draft system where we can trade pics and do a draft over a couple of days is just great. It saved the online chise in my eyes. Im afraid HA will make the cap to low just so I have to cut Vick, djax and ASO though. Zou will still miss the draft Im assuming.

How did you get Eagles,Do I smell a commish power play?

It did look bad , real bad I know. I feel like a dirty dirty. man. The worst part is I wont even win the division. I woke up from a nap to owners telling me to fuck off and questioning my sexual preference after they signed ASO.

Any Last words on the Intern saga and change of sites?

What will you do to help avoid this in 12 or something like it?

It was good to see us all rebound and get a new site up, (thx to ovf) ASAP and not miss a beat. It’s nice to see that. This is the best group I have been a part of there is now room here for that shit.

To avoid it we just keep admin rights in the correct spots and boot away as we see fit. The last site was built on a bad foundation and premise.

This has been a OVNN interview please feel free to comment or suggest the next interview/Spotlight
    aceblazer13
    aceblazer13
    Keith of the Hawaiian Keiths

Commish Interview Empty Re: Commish Interview

Post by aceblazer13 Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:42 am

"dirty, dirty man"? haha, i believe "whore" was a more appropriate noun to use, not sure if that is allowed on OVNN though.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:11 am