Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

JJ Raiders Interview with OVNN

ovfd55
    ovfd55
    Commissioner

JJ Raiders Interview with OVNN Empty JJ Raiders Interview with OVNN

Post by ovfd55 Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:11 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    1.After taking the Rams to a Superbowl Win in madden 11 how does it feel to be the Raiders gm in 12?

The Rams were arguably the worst team in the league when I took them over S3 (S4?). It was painful to look at that anemic roster. But somehow through some wheeling/dealing I brought in the combo of Vick/Felx Jones and took home a SB with a thrilling OT victory over Gladiator's Chiefs.

The Raiders, on the other hand, are one of the most loaded rosters in the league. They have studs at just about every level, and I've already managed to fill our major holes at TE/MLB/CB (thanks for #3 pick, EA).

So it feels surreal to have so many weapons in Oakland as compared to free agent squad that was St. Louis when I first hit the tarmac in the gateway to the West.

2.How does it feel working with Al Davis,How much longer will he Be involved?

Mr. Davis is a football genius. People are so quick to judge him and his recent misadventures and conclude he has lost it, but the man has the most pure football knowledge in the league, he just didn't have the coach to get it done for him. I hope to bring back the glory days in Oakland -- the days when teams feared to share the field the bad boys of the west.

3.The Cards GM,said before the draft despite Crawford being the better fit Joplin was the better player,How do you feel about your rookie?

[Only admins are allowed to see this image](Thinks shes a Crawford Fan)

Through 3 games Crawford (or DROY as we call him around the clubhouse) has 2 INTs and 2 sacks, what has Joplin done? The man has produced just 1 sack and ARI is sitting 1-2. Nuff said.

Crawford has posted his goals for the season in the locker room: 10 INTs, 16 sacks, 20 TFL, 5 FFs, 5 FRs, DROY, 19-0.

4.How many Picks will DVD and others get this year?

Put DVD in...sit back...watch the highlights (no remote required).

The man has game. He's a physical specimen at 6'1 and has 4.20 speed. I fully expect DVD to eclipse 10 INTs (5 housed) in his rookie campaign. FYI, to squash any controversy re: DROY, DVD has already begun publicly campaigning for Crawford for DPOY and DROY.

As for the team, with our schemes we expect to reach 80 INTs this season. A crazy number, perhaps, but 5/gm is doable.

5.Your on record saying McFadden will win the MVP,you standing by that?

McFadden's goal is 2500 and 25 TDs. That should do it. I have 100% faith that he will accomplish his goals.

6.Is the long term QB on the roster now?

Jason has played very well so far but we are always open to an upgrade. Pryor is a nice dev project but is still 2-3 seasons from being a viable starting option.

7.OVNN Predicted no one will go undefeated,do you agree?

OVNN Will Be[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:46 am