Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

NFC Power Rankings

G Waffle19
    G Waffle19

NFC Power Rankings Empty NFC Power Rankings

Post by G Waffle19 Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:16 am

Let me start off by saying, after the Top 3, this was damn near impossible.  Rankings 4-13 I can see as a fluid, game to game, year to year change.  I'm giong through the list, and I'm like, damn i have so and so ranked this low.  Then I read the list, and it's like, yep.  So the AFC might have the powerhouses of Tosh, OV, and Luigi, the NFC is deeper and absolutely NFC > AFC. 

Without anymore of my ranting.  Here is, G dickface's NFC Power Rankings. 

1. Vikings - Rush - you can't put anyone else about Rush at this point.  The only owner not named Luigi to win a SB in M16.  He owns the top spot right now.

2.  Saints - DP -  outside of the one game when DP's alter ego took over the Chiefs, Saints, playoffs, Saints, NFC Championship Games, Saints SB's, is a pretty regular thing.

3.  Redskins - DC - i never hated playing anyone more than DC.  Everytime I thought I had him, RG3 and DeSean Jackson would pull off some craziness.  Then when I'd hurt his QB, whoever his backup was would come in and suck for 3 quarters of the game, until the last 2 drives of the 4th.  DC is relentless (you guys like that)  and doesn't give up on any game.

4. Giants - Bundy -  Bundy is prepared every game. After playing you twice, he has your tendecies down, so you better be able to switch up your plan of attack to beat him.  If you don't, you are going to get blown out.

5.  Bears - Sunshine - back home with the Bears, Sunshine will be a force again.  After a forgettable M16 with the Titans, he's back with his hometown team and his Marriott boys.  So watch out.

6.  Cardinals - Noexult - Krampus was a really surprising team to me last year.  Everytime I looked at the standings i saw him with 11, 12, 13 wins.   With a stacked roster,  he could be a sleeper for an NFC SB berth.

7.  Cowboys - Zuke - with questions at QB and TE, Zuke might struggle early this Madden.  Then he has rookie RB Elliott and the Best O Line in football, and I think we see a lot of the Zuke of old.  Winning a lot of 13-10 games.  His defense is shut down, and if he controls the clock with the run and converting 3rd downs, you will be in for a lot of grinding, boring games, that zuke usually comes out on top of.

8.  Falcons - King - King will go as far as Matt Ryan goes, and his ability to limit his INT's.  King can put up points with the best of them, but usually turns the ball over so much, that it lets the other team right in the game.

9.  Lions - Mario - how far will he be able to go without Megatron (in the slot)  is the question?  The Lions, even with the loss of Megatron, still have a pretty solid roster, now we get to see how good of a user Mario is.   I think he's tired of being overshadowed by his brother Luigi.

10.  Rams - DK - The Rams have weapons on offense, but only 1 defensive player.  This is a rebuild to start.  But with Goff, Austin, and Gurley, they could be fun.  If DK gets in a groove early, his games vs Noexult, will be must see.

11. Eagles - KOTB - KOTB gets a huge boost in Dorial Green-Beckham getting to his team.  On a depleted roster, DGB has the chance to be the next Megatron, the guy is a beast.  Wentz needs to develop fast, and he will need a lot of help on defense.  KOTB was also the only user to beat Luigi in the playoffs last season, so this low ranking is more based off the Eagles roster, than what I think of KOTB as a user.

12.  Bucs - G dickface - my son is going to be rooting for me, so I have a lot of pressure not to let him down.   I own the longest streak of missing the playoffs, and then looking at NFC, it will be a challenge to make it for the first time.  I at least have lots of parts to build around.  Just hope it doesn't take too long.

13.  Seahawks - Marty - marty had a nice run with the Rams last season, and then takes over the Seahawks roster.  He's a guy I could have ranked almost anywhere, but due to his late inclusion in the league, he fell.

14.  Packers - Baddass - Baddass is back in the NFC North for the first time since SML when he challenged me every year for the division title.  If he shows up, if he keeps his cool, if he plays, baddass and the Packers could shock a lot of people.

15.  Panthers - Phoofy - another stacked NFC team roster ranked low due to the owners question mark.  How many games is phoofy going to cost the Panthers by missing?  The weekend warrior has a lot of questions about his committment.

16.  49ers - BigOz - a new owner, with a crappy roster.  Sorry, someone has to be 16, and it's you.
    bizzyrg
    bizzyrg

NFC Power Rankings Empty Re: NFC Power Rankings

Post by bizzyrg Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:58 am

Nice man. I feel that Marty will be moved up by the end of the season. Just a hunch, maybe it's that roster.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:15 am