Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

Rushing Roulette M15 S1

alwaysrushing
    alwaysrushing

Rushing Roulette M15 S1 Empty Rushing Roulette M15 S1

Post by alwaysrushing Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:32 pm

Rushing Roulette M15 S1 Roulettelogo1_zps03c1a2a2

Rushing Roulette is not the end result. It is a game of survival that refers to staying on top despite the trials and tribulation that comes back around every week of the season. There is no one particular statistic that guarantees a player's entry into this ring of honor. We're looking for all around animals out there in the Draftwho jungle. 

Rushing Roulette M15 S1 Mosnter_zpsafc47c49

~QUARTERBACK~

MIA R. Tannehill 3607 YD, 29 TD, 17 INT

This guy operates on a heart surgeon level. His QB rating of 110 and comp % of 72 jump off the page and show that in addition to his production he is also top of the line in efficiency.

CIN A. Dalton 4618 YD, 36 TD, 20 INT
    Andy was the juggernaut of the 2014 season leading the league in yards and touchdowns. His Red Rifle nickname suits him, because he lets loose deadly bullets week after week. I'm sure this is only the beginning for this orange on orange field general.

~HALFBACK~
    ARI Andre Ellington 1445 YD, 8.1 AVG, 15 TD

There's just no denying that this kid belongs here. He's Benny Rodriguez with new sneakers out there. Andre Little Giant makes it count when he catches the ball as well. 
    MIN Adrian Peterson 1527 YD, 5.9 AVG, 9 TD

Despite his legal troubles AP still hasn't stopped beating people. As you might have guessed I am referring to defenders in Madden. He contributed through the air up in the frozen North as well.
    ~FULLBACK~
    OAK M. Reece 320 TYD, 1 TD
    A FB that touches the ball 49 times and averages 5.9 per rush and 8 per catch. Yikes. 
    CAR M. Tolbert 280 TYD, 4 TD
    Flippin bowling ball out there contributing to the Panthers success. They should just fit a saddle on this guy's back that Cam can utilize Mario/Yoshi style.

~WIDE RECEIVER~
    GB J. Nelson 101 REC, 1574 YD, 12 TD
    Ol faithful shows that white men can jump. His consistency and reliability puts him over the edge. A white superstar receiver is like a comet that only comes along every 10 years.
    DET C. Johnson 93 REC, 1751, 14 TD
    As much as i'd like to go an unconventional route, I just can't when this transformer's numbers are dominant across the board. Damn near impossible to shut him down. Closest thing to an X1 Gameshark.

~TIGHT END~
    NE R. Gronkowski 80 REC, 1132 YD, 7 TD
    First he played for the MonStars against Michael Jordan and Bill Murray. Now he's destroying linebackers and safeties in Dwho. His next endeavor will probably be playing Krang's robot body in TMNT 2. On a serious note though 488 YAC for a TE. Freakshow.
    NO J. Graham 70 REC, 1192 YD, 8 TD
    Can't compete with these guys IRL or in Madden. You know those commercials that wonder how all that cheeze got into Cheeze-it crackers? Well I wonder how all that speed and athleticism got into this sizable, strong frame.  They both probably happened the same way I guess.
    {MIDDLE LINEBACKER}

CAR L. Kuechly 102 TK, 10 TFL, 1 SCK, 6 INT
    Kuech somehow found the endzone three times. He's relentless, tireless, and versatile. As we speak BK and McDonalds are in trillion dollar negotiations with a cloning company to create an army of this man to staff their restaurants.
    SF P. Willis 126 TK, 19 TFL, 2 SCK, 4 INT
    This man is fearsome. I accidentally found out first hand that if you say pee willy in front of the mirror three times he appears and tackles you. He's the reason Mendenhall retired. The guy still checks under his bed every night to make sure Willis isn't there.  

{OUTSIDE LINEBACKER}
    BAL T. Suggs 70 TK, 15 TFL, 6 SCK, 2 INT
    Suggy the bear is more disruptive than a hurricane when you're trying to watch satellite TV. He probably had more productive plays in the Pittsburgh backfield than any of the Steelers RBs.
    WAS R. Kerrigan 60 TK, 15 TFL, 10 SCK, 1 INT
    Here's another Tasmanian devil that makes offensive coordinaters want to decorate their offices with their own brains. I think offensive tackles would rather make out with AcceptedIntern44 than match up with Kerrigan aka Special K.  

{CORNERBACK}

TB A. Verner 63 TK, 2 SCK, 16 INT
    I can tell you first hand that Vern is a force to be reckoned with. I wouldn't trade him for Patrick Peterson + a Dutch rudder from Itz Bankshots.
    CLE J. Haden 46 TK, 1 SCK, 12 INT
    Numero uno in Dwho's best CB tandem. Coming up to make plays behind the line on top of shutting down receivers. It's not his fault that Antonio Brown stuffs his pockets with kryptonite before every game.

{STRONG SAFETY}

OAK T. Branch 98 TK, 1 SCK, 6 INT
    Man this guy is sexy! In a platonic way of course. I simply want to make Madden babies with him. You put in some superb attributes like the ones Tree Branch here possesses, and it allows you to poop out a nice stat line like this one.

GB M. Burnett 73 TK, 3 FF, 8 INT
    I have a feeling Burn-It was a bully in highschool, because he's out there now pushing skill position guys around, and he has that take what I want mentality. Bottom line is hide your lunch money NFC North. 

{FREE SAFETY}

SD E. Weddle 106 TK, 5 INT

Consistency is the name of the game for Weddle. You could sign me up for a safety that averages nearly 7 tackles a game. He's a head-hunter sideline to sideline, and his 5 picks and 3 forced fumbles show that there's a coordinated brain operating this machine.

NO J. Byrd 89 TK, 7 INT
    We might as well just dub JB "The Raptor", because that's what he looks like out there. Raptor has a Latin origin that means "to take by force", which is exactly what this guy does on gameday. Lastly raptor is also a synonym for bird of prey or Byrd of prey if I need to be more obvious.

{DEFENSIVE TACKLE}

BUF K. Williams 63 TK, 22 TFL, 9 sacks
    The seasoned vet comes out of the shadows to take the league by storm Dracula Untold style. A true man amongst boys at the DT position.
    TB G. McCoy 39 TK, 16 TFL, 10 sacks
    I no longer user this locomotive, so this is all naturalle. Offensive guards know about Mcy's Dwho track record, and they hate to be matched up against him. 

{DEFENSIVE END}

SEA M. Bennett 50 TK, 25 TFL, 18 SCK
    The Bucs were foolish to let him walk a couple years back, because he's been blowing up backfields ever since. MB has now proved that he can hang with the other premier defenders on this Hawk unit.
    HOU J. Watt 37 TK, 26 TFL, 21 SCK
    I know i'm just rehashing the two d-lineman that the franchise determined as the best at their position, but it's tough to argue with this kind of output. I do feel sorry for those AFC South quarterbacks. I feel like they should make some cheesy movie where Gronk and JJ play the main villain's two henchmen/body guards.

[KICKER]

ARI C. Catanzaro 19-19, 52 LNG
    Impressive to remain this consistent over the course of a season. His trade secret is to pop an exctacy pill before every game. 
    STL G. Zuerlein 19-19, 48 LNG
    Zou has the golden thumb as well it would seem. HA says he has one too, but we all know it's really just a brown thumb. Don't ask for details.

[RETURNER]

CIN O. McCalebb 32.3 KRA, 3 TD
    1,250 total return yards to go with three scores. The force is strong with this one.
    CHI D. Sproles 27.0 KRA 3 TD
    Sometimes mistaken for Willow or Gimli, this little man deserves his own identity as the Dwho Waterbug.
    Rushing Roulette M15 S1 Sketches_zpsd5133600

Rushing Roulette posts from the past can be viewed here https://draftwho.forumotion.com/f16-rushing-roulette . In some spots there are "missing image" errors, because some of my Text headers were removed from the host site that I used.

Last edited by alwaysrushing on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    alwaysrushing
    alwaysrushing

Rushing Roulette M15 S1 Empty Re: Rushing Roulette M15 S1

Post by alwaysrushing Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:35 pm

I apologize for the awkward spacing. The post editor is not cooperating, and frustrated me, so I gave up trying to fix it.

Also I couldn't use the word c h e e s e because the dwho forum is setup to automatically change that word to AI exploitative tactics lol. Had to use Z instead of S.
    bizzyrg
    bizzyrg

Post by bizzyrg Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:21 pm

That's great. LOL Pee Willy Pee willy Pee willy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:45 am