Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+3
bizzyrg
Luigi x
G Waffle19
7 posters

G Waffle's Week 13 Picks

G Waffle19
    G Waffle19

G Waffle's Week 13 Picks Empty G Waffle's Week 13 Picks

Post by G Waffle19 Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:29 am

G Waffle’s Week 13 Picks

Last week (9-6)

A little bit of a bounce back week, and if it wasn’t for 2 SIM games between NYJ/BUF and SD/STL, there a good chance that record could have been a little bit better, but be that as it may, I’ll take an above .500 week heading down the homestretch.

5 games remain in the season.  Some guys have separated from the pack, all but clinching playoffs spots, while there is a plethora of teams within striking distance. 

AFC Seedings (as of beginning of Week 13) also not sure how the tie-breaker would go between Lethal/Tosh.

AFC

1.       Dolphins (10-1)

2.       Browns (10-1)

3.       Texans (10-1)

4.       Chiefs (8-3)

5.       Steelers (6-5)

6.       Bengals (6-5)

Outside Looking in

7.       Bills 1 GB

8.       Chargers 1 GB

9.       Colts 1.5 GB

10.   Patriots 2 GB

11.   Jets 2 GB

NFC

1.       Redskins (10-2)

2.       Cardinals (9-2)

3.       Panthers (8-3)

4.       Packers (7-4)

5.       Seahawks (8-3)

6.       Saints (8-3)

Outside Looking In

7.       49ers 1 GB

8.       Giants 1 GB

9.       Falcons 2 GB

And not to leave  the bottom guys out of some race.  The Race for #1

1.       Titans (0-11)

2.       Bucs (1-10) 1 Game Ahead

3.       Lions (2-9) 2 Games Ahead

4.       Broncos (3-8 ) 3 Games Ahead

5.       Vikings (3-8 ) 3 Games Ahead

6.       Ravens (3-8 ) 3 Games Ahead

7.       Cowboys (3-8 ) 3 Games Ahead

8.       Raiders (3-8 ) 3 Games Ahead

9.       Bears (3-8 ) 3 Games Ahead

10.   Jaguars (3-8 ) 3 Games Ahead

So everyone knows where they stand, on to the picks.

Dolphins @ Jets – Pick Dolphins

Lethal is now atop the AFC and in the driver’s seat, his predicted fall maybe coming, but it isn’t this week against the Jets.

Titans @ Texans – Pick Texans

Regg got some much needed luck with Tosh falling last week to the Falcons, and that puts him in a record tie with Tosh/Lethal now, but with his loss to Tosh, this puts Regg right on the outside of a first round bye, and knows he needs to win out and get some luck from Lethal/Tosh dropping another game.

Browns @ Bills – Pick Browns

Tosh isn’t going to be too happy coming off his first loss of the year to the Falcons last week.  Pride, unfortunately lost a SIM game last week dropping him to the outside of the Wildcard race, and it doesn’t get better with him facing Tosh this week.

Bears @ Lions – Pick Bears

Sun has suddenly gotten a little hot, winning 2 in a row.  Will all this winning ruin his draft position?  What does Sun value more?  We will find out, I think it’s winning.

Chargers @ Ravens – Pick Chargers

KOTB also lost a SIM game last week dropping him a GB in the Wildcard race.  Look for a big win this week, if they can get the game scheduled.

Giants @ Jaguars – Pick Jaguars

UPSET SPECIAL!!! Based on record alone this is an upset.  Bundy needs to keep winning to say in the race, but I have a feeling Bayou shows up for this one and throws a wrench in all of Bundy’s playoff plans.

Bengals @ Buccaneers – Pick Buccaneers

UPSET SPECIAL #2!!  Rush swears that he isn’t tanking.  Well, I’m going to say Rush is a man of his word, and expect him to back in up with a big upset win this week, changing the landscape of the AFC Wildcard Race.

Raiders @ Rams – Pick Rams

I really don’t have much to go on here, nothing really to play for in this game.  Both teams will look to use this game to build towards next year.  Two guys who are in chat a lot, so this game is for a little bit of bragging rights.

Panthers @ Vikings – Pick Panthers

Phoofy, aka Datomcat, aka Tosh’s brother in law, aka Tosh’s other GT, aka the brother of the girl Tosh is banging.  Okay, know that the aka’s are out of the way, he needs a win to stay atop the NFCS with DP hot on his tails.

Patriots @ Packers – Pick Packers

Maki continues ruling in the NFCN with his eyes on the playoffs and making some noise.

Broncos @ Chiefs – Pick Chiefs

Chiefs are in position of running away with the AFCW, but is Muck playing or did he quit?  I’m not sure, but Ill still pick him to win.

Eagles @ Cowboys – Pick Eagles

A rivalry game between the Eagles and Cowboys, new member of the NFCE RZZ looks to knock off tenured member Grim.  Nothing to play for other than pride in this one.

Cardinals @ Falcons - Pick Cardinals

One team is coming off a huge win, One team off a huge division loss.  The Falcons ended Tosh's bid for the perfect season.  Luigi lost a huge game to Randy in his bid to hold on to the NFCW.  I think Luigi rebounds, and the Falcons have a bit of a let down in this one.

Redskins @ Colts – Pick Redskins

I’ll never pick the CPU, and I think the Redskins will win 38-20.

GAME OF THE WEEK

Seahawks (8-3) @ 49ers (7-4)

A whole lot to play for, for both teams in this game.  Randy hot off a big win last week against Luigi.  Coach tough loss to OV.  NFCW staking its claim to best division in DWHO right now, and this is a huge game.  Unfortunately for Coach, I don’t see him pulling this out as Randy is on a tear right now, and looking to catch Luigi for the NFCW crown.

Last edited by G Waffle19 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Luigi x
    Luigi x

G Waffle's Week 13 Picks Empty Re: G Waffle's Week 13 Picks

Post by Luigi x Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:04 pm

Wheres the Cards Falcons Waffle! My connection shit the bed against Randy, so we will have the week 16 matchup that could be very important.
    bizzyrg
    bizzyrg

Post by bizzyrg Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:34 pm

Beautiful work.  I think if all teams(browns, Texans,  Pats) finished tied. The head to head is thrown out and it goes to conference record. And should've picked the raiders over the rams.
    SyrcsePride
    SyrcsePride
    Poster Child for Korea's Gangnam Style Movement

Post by SyrcsePride Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:16 pm

This is madden we're talking about. Tie breaker is determined by alphabetized back up quarterbacks.
    alwaysrushing
    alwaysrushing

Post by alwaysrushing Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:33 pm

Good job on these articles Waffle. I appreciate you vouching for my honor as well! For real it would take a sad individual to waste hours upon hours of madden games not even competing for the win just to move up a few spots in a virtual draft!

That being said you pick my match-up against OC for me to turn it around?! C'mon Man. Tough road to hoe, but i'll do my best!
    LethalNtention
    LethalNtention
    May I park your balls?

Post by LethalNtention Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Great read... thanks for taking the time!

Jets and Redskins have given me trouble since Madden came out in the 90's.  So Miami could fall this week.
    TacTic MaRio
    TacTic MaRio

Post by TacTic MaRio Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:44 pm

Loving these. Even if I'm picked to lose every week:( haha just messing around. I don't blame you. Keep up the good work

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:28 am