Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+3
ovfd55
bigregg22
G Waffle19
7 posters

G Waffle's Week 12 Picks

G Waffle19
    G Waffle19

G Waffle's Week 12 Picks Empty G Waffle's Week 12 Picks

Post by G Waffle19 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:37 am

G Waffle Week 11 Record (6-7)

Not a stellar performance last week from G Waffle, but he plans on following that up with a good week.  Congrats to Tosh for beating Regg in the game of the week and remaining undefeated.

AFC Leaders
    Browns – (10-0)
    Dolphins – (9-1)
    Texans – (9-1)

The NFC is just a traffic jam for the playoffs right now.  8 teams at +.500 and 11 teams within 2 games with 6 left.

NFC Leaders
    Cardinals – (9-1)
    Redskins – (8-2)
    Panthers – (8-3)

Let’s get to the picks….

Chiefs @ Raiders (Pick Chiefs) - Winner Chiefs 28-20
    Muck sent out a little message, so I’m sure Bizzy will find a way to play this game.  The Raiders struggled against the Chargers last week, and I expect that struggle to continue until the draft.  Chiefs win.

Browns @ Falcons (Pick Browns) - Winner Falcons 34-31
    I expect Tosh to win this game, and continue his roll towards his perfect season.  I know DC can play, but Tosh is on another level right now.  I expect him to roll thru the next 3 weeks, setting up a rematch against OC in Week 15, and then following that with a game against himself in Week 16.  If Tosh’s wife has anything to do with it, I’m sure he’s been beating himself a lot lately.

Titans @ Eagles (Pick Eagles) - Winner Eagles 27-10
    I get the feeling HockeyJack is tanking us, so don’t be fooled by his winless record when next season comes around.  I did some research and he has over 125 ranked games played.  So he is experienced.  Zuke is looking to get back in that logjam of an NFC Race, and needs a win here to stay alive.

Lions @ Patriots (Pick Patriots) - Winner Patriots 38-31
    I haven’t had the pleasure of playing either of these two yet.  But I know money comes in chat a lot, and preseason, was running a lot of trash, so I’ll pick him to back it up this week.

Packers @ Vikings (Pick Packers) - Winner Packers 24-10
    The NFC North is Maki’s to win.  This win will be just another nail in the coffin for the other 3 teams, who look towards the draft and next season for another chance.

Jaguars @ Colts (Pick Jaguars) - Winner Colts 24-17
    I will not pick the CPU, and if Bayou plays the CPU, Bayou will win.

Bengals @ Texans (Pick Texans) - Winner Texans 38-21
    We all know Regg has a temper, and as much as he tries to play it off like he’s a nice guy, you know that loss to Tosh last week had him fired up.  Here is the funny thing, if Regg wins this game, he helps Tosh.  I’m picking the Browns to win, and with Regg beating the Bengals here, Tosh clinches the AFCN.  I’d love to pick OC here, but Regg is going to come out firing.

Jets @ Bills (Pick Bills) - Winner Jets 31-26
    SP needs a win here to get back in the driver’s seat for the AFC Wildcard.  You need to win the games that you are supposed to, and baddass started off on fire and has cooled off, where SP started slow, and has slowly been gaining traction.  I expect another close one in this one, probably a last second TD for the W.

Buccanners @ Bears (Pick Bears) - Winner Bears 28-24
    Battle of the Schwarzkopf Tanks in this game.  Ill pick the Bears because I picked Rush to win last week in my Upset Special, and he let me down.  This is all personal here.

Rams @ Chargers (Pick Chargers) - Winner Rams 30-16
    KOTB looking to stay right in the AFC Wildcard race as well.  Picked up a big win last week vs. the Raiders, and Zou lost a lot of guys in his SIM win.  Zou has been struggling a little with the 32nd ranked offense, and KOTB can put up points.

Dolphins @ Broncos (Pick Broncos) - Winner Dolphins 31-10
    UPSET SPECIAL HERE!!! Lethal has been calling for his team to crash and burn, and Ill go with the unknown here in the Broncos.  I know nothing about the guy, but if Lethal said it’s time for the Dolphins to fall, I believe him.

Redskins @ 49ers (Pick Redskins) - Winner Redskins 20-6
    I made the mistake of picking against the commish last week.  OV knows how to win close games, and this game will be close.  I expect a defensive battle here with the winning team scoring no more than 13 pts.

Cowboys @ Giants (Pick Giants) - Winner Giants 31-14
    Back to back loss for Bundy and it’s time to rebound against Grim.  Bundy needs to keep winning for the Wild Card in the NFC, and taking care of Grim’s Cowboys would be the first step down the stretch in that.  I expect a big win from bundy this week.

Ravens @ Saints (Pick Saints) - Winner Saints 37-12
    DP will win this one going away.  The Saints offense with DP running it has too many weapons.  Although the Ravens are tough to run against, I think DP will go to the air and slice and dice.

***GAME OF THE WEEK***
    Cardinals @ Seahawks - Winner Seahawks 44-28

Zou said that Luigi is the best player he’s played so far in M15.  Did Randy see those comments, I think he did.  Randy has won 3 in a row, scoring more than 34 in each game.  This is a tough win to pick.  A win here for Randy and he gets a game closer in the division with a rematch looming just 4 weeks after.  A loss puts him 3 back with 5 to play.  This is a tough call, but I trust Zou, and I’m going to go with the Cardinals to take care of Randy, at least this week, we will see in Week 16.

Last edited by G Waffle19 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:36 am; edited 3 times in total
    bigregg22
    bigregg22

G Waffle's Week 12 Picks Empty Re: G Waffle's Week 12 Picks

Post by bigregg22 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:46 am

Lol waffle. This is good bro! Love your story line type writing
    ovfd55
    ovfd55
    Commissioner

Post by ovfd55 Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:54 am

Great Job Waffle even if you jinxed me
    bizzyrg
    bizzyrg

Post by bizzyrg Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:58 am

Beautiful write up GW. But if I get my hands on Muck and not his cpu I will win. Period!
    zoufan
    zoufan

Post by zoufan Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:02 pm

Amazing job man. Just a great piece of writing
    alwaysrushing
    alwaysrushing

Post by alwaysrushing Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:42 pm

Hah sorry I couldn't come through Waffle. And no I am not tanking games! Embarrassing that i'm playing so bad that it looks that way though lol. Losing isn't generating my franchise any money, and with no money for bonuses I can't re-sign any of my damn players Sad .
    LethalNtention
    LethalNtention
    May I park your balls?

Post by LethalNtention Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:54 pm

Great write up...

It will be next week, Waffle or the week after that or the week after that... Then the Fins will fall. Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:01 am