Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+2
bizzyrg
kotb
6 posters

KOTB Season Preview

kotb
    kotb

KOTB Season Preview Empty KOTB Season Preview

Post by kotb Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:30 pm

1. Bengals - OCWrestler23
    The Super Bowl Champ is absolutley stacked at the offensive skill positions. OC will just go out there and wing it, if he throws three interceptions he is throwing at least three touchdowns to go long with em. He will be tough for anyone in the AFC to eventually beat, OC is bound for at least another final four spot. Danny Woodhead is a big signing. Change of pace back that is going to tear it up in OC's offense. He won't get 20 touches a game but I'll predict at least 8 touchdowns.

2. Bears - Sunshine1327

With the best record in the league last year coming out of the superior NFC, the Bears are head towards another strong campaign.
    This is a team that had over 60 interceptions in the first season. Sunshine is poised for another deep playoff run. Keep your eye on Jay Cutler. With big money looming in his future (at least in the QBs mind) it will be interesting to see if Sun is able to have a nice year with him through the air or makes the choice to go in another direction.

3. Seahawks - Tosh
    Good season for most but losing in the AFC championship game is a failure for the coach (in my eyes) With the whole league rooting against him, Tosh still managed to pull off an impressive season with in Seattle. They have some talent but it still takes skill on the sticks to win 12 games. Russell Wilson was having a nice year in the first few games last season before he got hurt. Look for a big campaign out of Wilson, most notably on the ground.

4. Redskins - OVFD55
    MVP, Offensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year. RGIII and OV are clearly a perfect match. Expect another MONSTER year out of him this season statwise. Garcon/Bob is a perfect pairing. go look at Pierre's attributes. He has done a nice job with progression and traded up to get a 99 kicker. That kicker is going to win him games.

5. Jets - KOTB

Sanchez needs to throw 40 TDs and >15 INTs to get back to the AFC Championship Game.

6. Cardinals - LethalNtention
    Lethal with a very active offseason and really molded the team to his liking. I'm gonna take a wait and see on the Cardinals this year though. Had a ton of early season success last season but tapered off towards the end and lost in the divisional round. I'm not sure with them, but it has more to do with how stacked the NFC than it does with his skill. Another strong player.

7. Eagles - Stinkfoot Bundy

Missed out on playoffs last year after playing 16 games and winning 10 of them, Bundy has improved his team both through the NFL Draft and FA. I particularly like the Shonne Greene signing, he is a perfect compliment to McCoy for short yardage and goal line situations. Seated in what is arguably the "toughest division" in all of DWHO, Bundy will make it to the playoffs only if he can handle his divisional opponents first.

8. Bucs - Alwaysrushing
    Another owner who was red hot for most of the year then fizzled in the final weeks culminating with a loss in the divisional round. I'm not sure he will be able to hold off DP, King, or Muck from taking the division, but that doesn't mean he still can't make the playoffs if he gets to 11 wins.

9. Packers - Dmaki
    Another skilled owner who had a double-digit win total but missed out. 12 wins means dmaki has figured the game out and excels with TCP and Rodgers.Expect him to be right in the thick of things come the final month of the season but I can't say for sure he has what it takes to come out of the conference, or even win his win division with Sunshine in Chicago. But he's done it before in previous seasons so what do I know.

10. Browns - Zuke
    Richardson ran for over 1600 yards last season. If he doesn't rack up that many yards this year, it wont be due to lack of touches. Zuke will run him into the ground. I believe hes got him up 2 points in speed already. Cleveland needs to take down the Bengals and get at least one home playoff game if they are serious about winning the Super Bowl.

AFC East: Kotb
    AFC North: OC
    AFC South: Crimsion
    AFC West: HittinAgenda
    WC 1: Zuke
    WC 2: Bizzy

NFC East: OVFD55
    NFC North: Sunshine
    NFC South: Rushing
    NFC West: Tosh
    WC 1: Packers
    WC 2: Lethal

Redskins win SB.

NOTABLE SNUBS
    AFC- Colts, Chargers, Patriots, Raiders, Bills
    NFC- Giants, Saints, Falcons, Panthers, Rams

For the record the "Snubs" category is a list of teams that I feel can make their way into the playoffs but at this point would still be considered in the middle 10 of the league based on last years success/current roster/owner, in no particular order.

Looking forward to another good season, let's all remember it's just a game at the end of the day.

PS FORUMOTION SUCKS, lets move.
    bizzyrg
    bizzyrg

KOTB Season Preview Empty Re: KOTB Season Preview

Post by bizzyrg Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Nice write up. For the record the East will be mine.
    lurchyt
    lurchyt

Post by lurchyt Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:35 pm

I'm beating lethal this year.
    G Waffle19
    G Waffle19

Post by G Waffle19 Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:11 pm

for the record i'm kind of upset about my being snubbed for being a snub
    Tosh
    Tosh

Post by Tosh Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:12 am

Lurchyt coming through with his promise
    LethalNtention
    LethalNtention
    May I park your balls?

Post by LethalNtention Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Tosh wrote:Lurchyt coming through with his promise
    He should set his goals higher..lol.
    lurchyt
    lurchyt

Post by lurchyt Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:06 am

one season at a time. Im not going to go from a 6-10 team to SB champ. Making goals to build for my future.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:12 am