Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

NFC West Group Previews

ovfd55
    ovfd55
    Commissioner

NFC West Group Previews Empty NFC West Group Previews

Post by ovfd55 Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Team: Seattle Seahawks

2 Key Offensive Players: R. WIlson and the Stable of HBs

2 Key Defensive Players: Shoot, hard to say but rely heavy on a good rush so DE Irvin and Clemons

Best Offseason Move: Not much movement but picked up a solid CB Humphrey and took a chance on Slow Dev. WR Gibbons in 2nd round

Thoughts on your Division: The remodeled NFC West has a lot to prove with departures of Lethal and that Lurchy guy. Pick up DWHO legend Boseefus and my understudy Phoofy. Along with Coach (who isn't to fond of the seahawks lately) hoping for a solid season and hoping Bo and phoofy surprise some people!

Anything Else you want to say: I was disappointed that S.Rice didn't die along with his contract in the offseason. (He's Available!) Also I have a tosh helpline that i have opened up via PM, might start a little tosh help segment too! If you have an honest madden question or need some help I will do my best lol Just trying to contribute more and thought a little help segment write up might be funny and fun! So litter my pm box with serious and funny madden questions and I will see what I can do! I will be pm'ing sun, muck, oc, and bizzy about how to get to the SB!

One Bold Prediction: Grimlock goes above .500

Prediction on your Record: 12-4 tough schedule as always

Team: San Francisco 49ers

2 Key Offensive Players: Frank Gore and Michael Crabtree. Gore has to stay healthy and Crabtree is in a contract year so looking to play well.

2 Key Defensive Players: Patrick Willis and Glen Dorsey. Willis trying to maintain his role as leading tackler and Dorsey trying to maintain the level of play of departed RE Justin Smith.

Best Offseason move: Getting RG Nate Turner and hopefully drafting rookie QB Stephen Diaz.

Thoughts on Division: Gonna b fun playing phoofy again 2 games a season. Bo is always tough, and Tosh is a great player just hope we can give him some competition for the division title.

One Bold Prediction: Tosh will not go undefeated this season.

Record: tough schedule (7-9)

Cards-Not Returned

Rams-Not Returned

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:31 am