Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tim Tebow man of God

ovfd55
    ovfd55
    Commissioner

Tim Tebow man of God Empty Tim Tebow man of God

Post by ovfd55 Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:58 am

Tim Tebow man of God Ovnn

Ok Tim,Have to start off with how do you feel being put in a backup/package deal in denver?

First and foremost I'd like to thank my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Next, thanks to all my teammates, my coach, my trainers, my personal masseuse Jim, Jim's dog The Wonder Fred, little Cindy Zufanski from Koshkonong, Missouri, Bart Starr, and all the guys on the other teams around the league. Without them and their belief in me, I couldn't help our guys win as a backup.

Coach HA really gives his all to ensure that the 2-3 plays that I'm in every game are potential gamebreakers. He knows that if I'm well rested and have said 342 Hail Marys, I'm going to play my best football.

It's a blessing knowing that all of the fans in Denver are going to come out every weekend just to see me make one play. It's really God's grace that allows them to forgive the other two plays where I'm going to turn the ball over an make our defense work harder.

What are you views on Hayden Boone?

First and foremost, I've got to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. That first answer was really long, so it's important that we take a minute to remember what it is that we're all doing here. Would you say a prayer with me?

**Confused look from OV followed by grudging acceptance and inevitable Tebowing**

Dear Baby Jesus, I love you. Thank you for giving me and my teammates the chance to go out and do something special today. This was one of our best practices ever and we owe all that we are to you, Lord. Amen.

Hayden's a really great guy on and off the field. It's been nice to see that no matter how much the media wants to over-analyze my throwing motion, they can leave Hayden's southpaw release alone. Honestly, it's probably just a little worse than mine, but he completes 68% of his passes once you exclude all of the throws of over 20 yards. Thank you, Lord, for allowing my failings to mask those of my teammate so that we can continue bringing happiness to Broncos Nation and Gator fans everywhere.

Any chance you Finally make the move to FB?

Well, first of all...

[edited for brevity]

FaceBook is a platform that I don't feel the need to bend to the will of my ever growing popularity. My mom's actually on FaceBook and I wouldn't even be here if she'd chosen to abort me to allow herself more time to play Angry Farm Animals and catch up on the mundane existence of her childhood grocer like a lot of young women are choosing to do.

Once my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, is on FaceBook, I'll sign up too.

How good was it to beat the Raiders in week 1?

Shoot, that's been a long time coming. I only took one snap that game for a six yard run straight to the sideline to avoid the perfect pocket that I had, but it felt good to help my teammates like I did. People tend to forget that the Raiders are the team of the Beast and they should all burn in Hell, but that's not for me or my teammates or my coach or the fans to decide. It's the commissioner's job.

What is your fav play you've made in Draftwho?

Probably have to go with my 50 yard scramble for a TD against the 49ers in Week 17 to get us into the playoffs. San Francisco is a den of scum and villainy filled with the type of miscreants that put things in places they just don't belong. I was glad that I could help my team rise above the unholy union that they call an organization in the Bay.

ok Now the Important question

How does a religious man such as you self feel playing for a GM/Coach that Is so open about, hmmmm how do I put
    this,His Sexual feelings towards other men?

Given what I've just said about the Bay Area, it's probably pretty clear that I don't see brown eye to brown eye with Coach's lifestyle. Coach Agenda is a great person on the field and off the field. He does so much for the team, the fans, and the city that I'm hopeful that my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, will help him see the error of his ways.

If not, then maybe he'll become a priest after football.

Are you still Saving yourself for Marriage?

God intends the Holy Union between ONE man and ONE woman. When my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, has led me to the ONE woman with whom I'll spend my life, we'll be married and I'll finally realize that I fucked up.

IF so How did you not, to put it in another station on Draftwho tvs words,Smash this?
    Tim Tebow man of God Tim11

Neutral
    'preciate that question.

Thanks for allowing me to do this interview and spread the Word of My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. God Bless.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:30 pm