Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+2
bizzyrg
ovfd55
6 posters

Ov's Quick Reaction to CFM Blogs

ovfd55
    ovfd55
    Commissioner

Ov's Quick Reaction to CFM Blogs Empty Ov's Quick Reaction to CFM Blogs

Post by ovfd55 Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:07 am

Play the Moment-might make offline a little more playable but doesn't affect Dwho so really don't care about it at moment.

GamePlanning-Sounds nice but have some concerns,How good will game keep each Humans gameplans and howmuch do the in game boast help for example if King does Deep pass Gameplanning how much does that help Him throwing the ball deep to Julio

Ov's Quick Reaction to CFM Blogs Image_4.imgOv's Quick Reaction to CFM Blogs Image_5.img

Bonus-Love that once you get gold you can sim that drill fro gold the rest of season so I don't waste 15/20 mins a week doing the xp drills each week

Player Focusing-Allowing you to focus on 3 players to get more xp for team,should help make more stars in league but worry we be like a pass madden where everyone has 90 ovr everywhere.
    Ov's Quick Reaction to CFM Blogs Image_6.img

Season goal-don't think It'll have a big impact on us as missing it won't get you fired and top guys will still be hitting the goal for the big xp just like pass Maddens
    Ov's Quick Reaction to CFM Blogs Image.img

Injury Choices prob my favorite thing I've seen,if a player is injured you can bring him back earlier then expect at higher chance of re-injury,or keep playing his backup who gets double xp for trusting him to play during that time.
    Ov's Quick Reaction to CFM Blogs Image_0.img

Offseason Free Agents-Top Free agents now sign week one most of time,which should help the league so we don't have 10 people bidding 50 mil on one guy and 9 of them getting no free agents after they miss on the one guy.
    Ov's Quick Reaction to CFM Blogs Image_5.img

Score ticker-Nice add but not really interesting to be as I pay to much attention to game to really care to look at bottom of screen to see stat and score of Bundy vs Zuke
    Ov's Quick Reaction to CFM Blogs Image_6.img

Commish being able to edit everything not really a fan of could cause more auguements then help,but could kill ratings of players for suspensions before bringing them back up if I wanted

Practice squads-Excited for this get 10 extra players on team who have under 2 years of service in nfl,they get xp from the gameplanning of pos groups to get better,and you can sign guys from other teams practice squads to main roster during the season.

Ov's Quick Reaction to CFM Blogs Image_8.img

Dynamic Dev traits-in a love hate spot with this on one hand love the fact if i proform great with someone their Dev trait can go up.On the other hand hate that this could make the best better as they will prob get more xp with dev traits going up.Also scared that if say Todd gurley tears a acl and misses his goal his dev trait sinks  from missing goals

Regression-Love they have a screen that shows everything this madden
    Ov's Quick Reaction to CFM Blogs Image_10.img
    bizzyrg
    bizzyrg

Ov's Quick Reaction to CFM Blogs Empty Re: Ov's Quick Reaction to CFM Blogs

Post by bizzyrg Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:47 am

Good write up OV.

let me start by saying extremely disappointed with this news. but with what they did the practice squad seems to intrigue the most. I want to know if other teams can see your practice squad player ratings?

I have no issues with the commish being able to change ratings. I think as long as we create a thread that discusses what ratings are being changed before they are changed.

I don't like the season goals for our league as it only makes the best teams that much better. still haven't found a way to help the bottom get better
    VanFlank
    VanFlank
    Commissioner

Ov's Quick Reaction to CFM Blogs Empty will comment when i let it sink in

Post by VanFlank Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:37 am

I would not sign a guy named Jihad. Also they still have The weekend on the soundtrack. F
    SyrcsePride
    SyrcsePride
    Poster Child for Korea's Gangnam Style Movement

Post by SyrcsePride Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:12 pm

I was looking at the EA notes for the Madden changes and was okay with most of the "improvements". Another thing they highlighted was free agent contract logic and demands. Still think this is the biggest piece in improving free agency. 

Also read more emphasis on draft gems and busts. There's no way this can happen in a user capacity. If DP is usering a shit MLB, he'll still be better than me using Luke K. The only way I can think of them doing this is that scouting outright lies. Scout a guy with stud combine stats only to find out it doesn't translate well into NFL and those atts drop big time when you draft them. There's no such thing as draft busts in the hands of an elite user.
    SyrcsePride
    SyrcsePride

Post by SyrcsePride Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:13 pm

Also, where are my trench improvements?!?!?!?!
    zoufan
    zoufan

Post by zoufan Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:33 pm

VanFlank wrote:I would not sign a guy named Jihad. Also they still have The weekend on the soundtrack. F

Stop bagging on my boy
    King
    King
    Minecraft Sex Tapes Coming Soon

Post by King Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:43 am

King
    King
    Minecraft Sex Tapes Coming Soon

Post by King Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:44 am

Great write up. There is also more they have not revealed but im genuinely happy with it. I love the games basically scouts your opponents tendencies and you can gameplan from that.
    ovfd55
    ovfd55
    Commissioner

Post by ovfd55 Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:30 am

SyrcsePride wrote:I was looking at the EA notes for the Madden changes and was okay with most of the "improvements". Another thing they highlighted was free agent contract logic and demands. Still think this is the biggest piece in improving free agency. 

Also read more emphasis on draft gems and busts. There's no way this can happen in a user capacity. If DP is usering a shit MLB, he'll still be better than me using Luke K. The only way I can think of them doing this is that scouting outright lies. Scout a guy with stud combine stats only to find out it doesn't translate well into NFL and those atts drop big time when you draft them. There's no such thing as draft busts in the hands of an elite user.

I Don't trust them making contracts better esp after seeing this pic 
    Ov's Quick Reaction to CFM Blogs Image.img

They start talking to Von for 93.2 mil he just turned down a 114 mil in real life
    bizzyrg
    bizzyrg

Post by bizzyrg Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:34 am

Good catch on that OV. How does that compare to m16?
    ovfd55
    ovfd55
    Commissioner

Post by ovfd55 Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:31 am

According to daddy Leagues I gave Khalil Mack a 7 year deal for 86.11 with 32.97 guarnteed

So Mack deal was 17.01 a year

Von at that 93.2 mark would be 15.53

so tried to compare that Barret Contract as well 5 for 33.8 for a 83 ovr 23 year old

Barret at 23 83 ovr wants about 6.76 a year

Pride  OLB Clay(26 years old) is getting 5.79 mil a year on a 6 year deal

so don't see a huge differnce in resigning at moment
    bizzyrg
    bizzyrg

Post by bizzyrg Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:34 am

Pretty scary. You should put that on Shop YouTube comments
    SyrcsePride
    SyrcsePride

Post by SyrcsePride Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:17 pm

Yeah, need to get that info to EA. Fix these GD contracts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:30 pm