Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+10
Packinlipper
coachw527
SyrcsePride
bigregg22
noexult
LethalNtention
King
TacTic MaRio
G Waffle19
Touchdown Bundy
14 posters

DWHO PLAYS of the Week

aceblazer13
    aceblazer13
    Keith of the Hawaiian Keiths

DWHO PLAYS of the Week - Page 2 Empty Re: DWHO PLAYS of the Week

Post by aceblazer13 Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:35 am

Help a brother out!  How do I save a highlight?
    Haloti Ngata returned a fumble recovery 74 yards for TD in my 62-27 loss to sun's Bears and it's must see football.
    noexult
    noexult

Post by noexult Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:02 am

62-27? 62?? LoL...
    aceblazer13
    aceblazer13

Post by aceblazer13 Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:22 pm

If I was going to give an excuse, I would tell you truthfully that it was my first game in 4 years.  Last Madden I played was 2013 on 360.  
    But the guys who know me would also tell you that I sucked then so it's a poor excuse.  

What I lack in Madden skill I make up for in wit and that's good enough for me.
    Touchdown Bundy
    Touchdown Bundy

DWHO PLAYS of the Week - Page 2 Empty WEEK 1

Post by Touchdown Bundy Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:44 pm

And after a season long hiatus DWHO Plays of the Week is back.  It will be rough continuting without my longtime colleague Tom Jackson

DWHO PLAYS of the Week - Page 2 Berman+Mustache

But my new moustache should make for a more than ample replacement

And we open with the ageless wonder (not true he's 32yrs old) Adrian Peterson.  Backed up and trailing with only four seconds before half, he rattles of this 95 yard TD RUN That puts Minnesota ahead for good.  They would go on to win 14-3.  #Backbreaker

Number 2 takes us to Atlanta and who else but Julio Jones, as KingE put it in his post game "Just Being Julio"  4 maybe 5 broken tackles on his way to paydirt.  Jones would finish with 8 receptions for 222 yards 1TD.  However not even Julio could lead Atlanta to a win this week as they would fall to LA 45-21.

Our top play of our first week back gives us a bonus, a 2 for 1 in Dallas where the visiting Cardinals just fell behind 'Americas Team' after a Dan Bailey FG.  Trailing by 7 points with under a minute left and no timeouts remaining Dri Archer goes to work with this 103 yard kickoff return. Pause at 18 seconds to see what heartbreak looks for two CPU Cowboy defenders.  And you aren't going to catch him from behind

... But the game is not over.  After a holding penalty, Dallas has the ball. First and Twenty at their own 28 with 33 seconds remaining.  Attempting to work the ball down field to get into field goal range, Prescott doesn't recognize the blitz fast enough and 89 speed user controlled MLB De'one Bucannon comes thru untouched for the sack fumble.  You can see 3x Pro Bowl RG Zack Martin in position to pick up Bucannon but instead fans wide right to pick up the second (wider) blitzer, leaving LG #71 La'el Collins in a very tough spot.  He attempts to get there but just misses Bucannon, and leaves Prescott open for the kill shot. Jurrell Casey recovers the fumble, and Arizona would kick the game winning FG.  

Dallas owner Jerry Jones was reported livid after the game believing the refs blew the call saying the Daks arm was going forward and the play should of been ruled an incomplete pass.

That will do it for week 1 Plays of the Week.  Thanks you to all who submitted.  Unfortunately their currently aren't enough submissions to do a Week 2, but Week 3 looks very promising. Please keep the submissions coming.  AGAIN please put the week in the subject, as it makes it waaaaaay easier to sort.
    bizzyrg
    bizzyrg

Post by bizzyrg Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:53 pm

Well done. That Peterson run tho. Man Ida broke my tv
    LethalNtention
    LethalNtention
    May I park your balls?

Post by LethalNtention Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:58 pm

JJ... Not looking forward to facing him in a few weeks.

No sense in trying to get one of my guys to shut him down.  Just got hope I have enough pressure on Marty Ice to force some bad throws.
    aceblazer13
    aceblazer13

Post by aceblazer13 Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:20 am

Excellent job!  I personally love the AP play but Julio looks like a man among boys.  Not even fair.
    Touchdown Bundy
    Touchdown Bundy

DWHO PLAYS of the Week - Page 2 Empty Top Plays of Week 3

Post by Touchdown Bundy Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:42 pm

Season II Week III

We open in rainy Miami just after the 2 minute warning in the 2nd quarter, with the Dolphins leading the Chargers by 3.  San Diego comes with a zone blitz to the offenses left but Tannehill (pronounced Tan-A-Hill) makes a quick decision and is able to squeeze a ball over the dropping defensive end, and underneath the strong safety.  2nd year WR Jakeem Grant is contacted almost immediately but makes a tough catch in traffic for the TD.  Miami would roll in this winning by a score of 50-3.  Yes you read that correctly the score again was FIFTY to THREE.

Many have been dazzled and amazed by the stats Saints rookie WR Cory Skelton has put up early in the year.  Through his first two DWho games he has amassed 10 catches 184 yards and 4 TDs.  The Buffalo Bills saw his talents first hand in week 3 but may have left with more questions than answers.  A direct quote from the Bills owners post game press conference had him wondering if  "warping has been invented and implemented into Saints offense by Saints rookie WR Skelton"  While we don't know the physics of the play it was certainly a nice toe tapping sideline grab for the Saints rookie, who finished the game with 6 catches 106 yards and a TD in a 17-15 New Orleans win.

How about a little defense, wouldn't that be nice once and a while?  Well we have just the user to get it done.  On the Jaguars first drive of the game, Ravens' user controlled LB Kamalei Correa immediately drops to the left side of the screen to take away the quick pass to the TE.  In turn the Jaguars QB thinks the post being run behind the vacating LB must be open but not so fast.  This is DWHOs' most accomplished owner Luigi on the sticks.  He makes a split second decision to leave the TE, now running a drag, open and opts to drop underneath the inside post route for the pick.  Nice!

And we will stay with what might of been the Game of the Week in week 3.  Here late in the fourth quarter with Jacksonville leading the defending Super Bowl Champions by 8. Recently acquired HB Tevin Coleman gets the ball on a 'stretch play'.  Ravens' undrafted rookie DE Wayne Rutherford absolutely blows up the play pushing Jaguars' veteran RT Kelvin Beachum 4 yards into the backfield and right into Coleman.  With nowhere to go Coleman tries to get around the rookie but doesn't stand a chance.  Rutherford forces the fumble and Baltimore appears to be back in business... that is until the redemption of Beachum
      DWHO PLAYS of the Week - Page 2 59103611

When Beachum was asked in the post game if he had any history of playing running back he said "Never, I was never allowed to. Even when i played Pop Warner football they used to put a big X on my helmet that meant I was over the weight limit to carry the ball"

Kudos to Head Coach Vanflank for drawing this one up when nobody saw it coming.  Was this the much anticipated 'Annexation of Puerto Rico' play that has been rumored to be in the works for years?  We couldn't get a solid answer to that, but maybe, just maybe it was. 

BONUS PLAYS

this week we have the privilege of showing some bonus plays.  The first bonus play is put here for informational purposes many a owner asks the question 'what the fuck do I have to do to beat Luigi?'   This play should provide some answers to that question.  

There you have it, basically late in the 4th quarter of a close game install an invisible force field at your goal line that the ball, nor any play carrying said ball can cross.  If you can accomplish that you have a chance to win.  GOOD LUCK

Bonus play #2 comes from a disconnected game that unfortunately didn't count. Isn't that the fucking worst losing good stats and incredible plays to a fucking disconnect?  Anyway this play has Broncos running back C.J. Anderson showing what he is capable of.  Getting to the outside for a decent gain, but now out of running room, with All-Pro LB/DE Khalil Mack hanging onto his legs for dear life.  Anderson turns his attention to last years 1st round pick, the Raiders hard hitting strong safety Karl Joseph.  And he treats Joseph like a fucking traffic cone that he is not willing to go around.  On your back and grasping at air is not the position Oakland thought you'd be in when they took you at #14.  Bulk up young fella this is a mans game. 

And our top play of the week brings us to Oakland with the Broncos leading the Raiders by a single point with six minutes remaining in the third.  And the punt, fielded at about the 12 yard line 2nd year player Deandre Washington hesitates just long enough to draw the Broncos in before he turns on the jets.  He turns the corner avoids two user tackles and then with one man to beat at the 46 yard line makes a sick cut to the inside, that leaves the defender wondering where he went.  Oakland would go on to win this AFC West showdown 34-14.

That will do it for this weeks plays of the week Thank you to all who contributed whether, chosen or not.  Thank you for sending plays in.

cheers Bundy
    no1xdraftpck
    no1xdraftpck
    ~OG~ will cut you

Post by no1xdraftpck Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:24 pm

These are great man. Thanks for doing this
    Dardman50
    Dardman50

DWHO PLAYS of the Week - Page 2 Empty Colts

Post by Dardman50 Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:31 pm

Let me know whoever I play that they are ready to get their ass beat
    bizzyrg
    bizzyrg

Post by bizzyrg Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:08 pm

I'll take that number 1 spot please. BOOM!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:53 am