Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

San Diego Times

MoonShot11
    MoonShot11

San Diego Times Empty San Diego Times

Post by MoonShot11 Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:49 pm

After a rocky last year in San Diego in the Chargers were finally able to get all the pieces it needed to take the team to the next level. After getting its first 2 wins against the Chiefs the Chargers were finally able to take control of the West and win the division as well as clinch a first ever first round bye in the playoffs as the 2nd seed in the AFC. After much scrutiny the Chargers were able to overcome the critics and win the division going a perfect 6-0. We had a chance to catch up with Head Coach Matt Moon, here is the exclusive interview...

Sherry: Coach how does it feel to finally win the division?

Moon: Well after tiring games and weeks and a off season that was big for us to acquire the pieces we needed we finally conquered the division. Ryan Mallet was out at the end of the year for us but Sorenson stepped up and made plays under center so we were able to pull it out in the end.

Sherry: Coach what does this mean for the organization?

Moon: The fuck do you think it means Sherry? I mean anytime you win the division and get a bye in the playoffs wouldnt you say that is good? Holy Fuck Sherry! Where did they find you? The fucking starbucks a cross the street making fucking latte's all damn day? Unfucking believable I give you fuckers a piece of time and then I have to deal with this shit? Are you a commi Sherry? You are probably one of those female reporters that wants to be allowed in the Men's locker room after games so you can see a bunch of dicks swinging around because on your eHarmony account the fucking guys you talk too refuse to show you there dick. Fucking damn it Sherry are we going to be able to continue this interview with out you asking so many dumb fucking questions? What is that god awful smell (looks down) SHERRY CLOSE YOUR FUCKING LEGS DAMN IT!!! THAT IS A STRAIGHT ASSAULT ON THE SENSE'S!!!

Sherry: I am sorry Coach....

Moon: Yeah yeah yeah next question...

Sherry: With so many people questioning the gameplay of the team does that affect you guys in San Diego?

Moon: Well Sherry you see the way sports works is this, there always has to be a topic to talk about. We were the topic to talk about. If the way we play is so bad then why did 5 teams whip us? How do we have close games? I mean I have seen a heck of alot worse around the league happen to us then everyone is claiming we do. But hey it is all good no hard feeling for the teams that think what they think. In our locker room we have a big huge sign on the wall that says "HATER GONA HATE" that has been the Motto of the team. 

Well the interview went quite well we will say...Well fans of DWho have a great day and enjoy the playoffs. Good luck to all that made it to the playoffs. We are signing off here in San Diego!

Stay classy San Diego!
    HittinAgenda
    HittinAgenda
    Spokesperson for DWHO's LBGTQ Chapter

San Diego Times Empty Re: San Diego Times

Post by HittinAgenda Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:58 pm

On behalf of Sherry and the entire AFC West, I'd just like to say:

FUMoon

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:55 pm