Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Week 15 predictions-2014

zoufan
    zoufan

Week 15 predictions-2014 Empty Week 15 predictions-2014

Post by zoufan Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:25 am

Cowboys vs Bills: 34-24 Bills
       Cuse is coming off a tough loss to division rival Lethal, while Grim went down again to OV.  I think the Bills bounce back here as the Cowboys are just limping along till the offseason rolls around. 

Seahawks vs Rams: 42-38 Rams
       Tosh had a very impressive win over Sun last week.  DWho nation definitely didn't see that score coming when the game started.  DK snapped a 5 game losing streak vs Pack last week.  And yes, I did say FIVE game losing streak.  Something nobody saw coming, but playing in this division that can happen.  I'm going with the upset pick here and taking Knugs to snap Tosh's undefeated winning streak.  I think this will be a high scoring game and the Rams get a late game fumble recovery to seal the deal. 

Dolphins vs Patriots: 37-31 Dolphins
       This is a game that the Jags and Chargers will be watching very closely as it is the 1st game of the season between these two and has big playoff implications.  The winner has the inside track to capturing the division while the loser will be right in the thick of the wild-card race.  Bizzy has struggled the last few weeks, but may have worked out some of his issues vs the cpu.  During that time Lethal has come up with a couple big wins to get his confidence rising.  This game will come down to which defense can force the most turnovers I believe.  I think the Dolphins will make just enough plays to stop the high flying attack of Lethal, while taking a stranglehold on the division.  

Vikings vs Packers: 48-30 Packers
       The Vikes may have let their season slip through their fingers with 3 straight losses.  A win here pretty much wraps up a playoff berth for Dmaki.  I think Van's confidence is very low at the moment and Dmaki's offense is playing at a very high level.  I don't believe the Packers have much trouble here at all. 

Eagles vs Giants: 30-17 Giants
       This game may not mean much in the grand scheme of things, but these are 2 fiercely competitive division rivals!  When they play you can throw out the records.  Wait, no...  This game sucks

Steelers vs Ravens: 38-28 Steelers
       Waffle is trying to do every last thing he can to win this division while OC's down.  He needs this win in the worst way possible to keep his slim lead.  Pack's offense has stepped up the last few games, but I think Byler will lead the Steelers to victory in a game that will be closer than most think. 

Raiders vs Jaguars: Cool 
       When these two teams met last season, the Raiders put an absolute whooping on the Jags.  But these aren't the same two team that met then.  If the Jags can slow down the running game then I think they have a shot at redemption. 

Saints vs Lions: 42-14 Saints
       Regg gets a CPU game that will greatly help his chances of wrapping up a 1st round bye in the playoffs.  This game should be a breeze for him to rack up some stats for season XP goals. 

Browns vs Cardinals: 41-35 Cardinals
       This is a tough game to call.  Zuke has really hit his stride these last 4-5 weeks and Sun is coming off a big loss vs Tosh.  I want to go with Zuke here, but I think Sun will do everything he can to pull this one out and stay in one of the two wild-card spots. 

Bears vs Buccaneers: 38-24 Bears
       Randy is playing well and on a nice 6 game win streak.  He's doing everything he can to put pressure on Regg for that 2nd bye.  The Bears shouldn't have too much trouble here vs a scuffling Bucs team.  Bears win by 2 TD's. 

Bengals vs Colts: 34-27 Colts
       The Jags have tried to put out 2 rewards for Colts opponents this season and just haven't had any luck.  They are giving it one last shot, because 3rd time's the charm, right??  Free cotton candy for a year to all Bengals players for a victory.  But as for the game, OC has been struggling and Rude has lost the last 2 games vs very tough competition.  Both teams play a very good defense, but I do think Rude will take advantage of a tough year for OC and get the win.  

Panthers vs Falcons: 38-30 Falcons
       The Panthers were holding on to a shot at the playoffs, but with a 3rd straight loss last week that just isn't going to happen.  This is a game that doesn't mean much other than draft seeding, but both owners will never give up.  I like King's offense to hold up vs a very stingy Panther defense.  

Texans vs Titans: 31-27 Texans
       The Texans are coming off arguably their worst game of the season and are really looking to right the ship before the season ends.  I think QB Gonzalez will play much better than last week, when he threw 5 INT's, and get this team a W they are so desperately looking for.  

Chiefs vs Chargers: 62-55 Chiefs
       This is a huge AFC West battle.  A win for the Chargers here and they'd tie for the division lead.  While a win for the Chiefs and they'd secure the division title and a playoff berth.  Both offense's are among the top 3-4 in the league, so expect a high scoring game.  I think the experience for No1 will be all the difference and get the W for the KC. 

49ers vs Redskins: 40-24 Niners
       I do believe Coach is still steaming after the way last weeks game ended vs the Browns.  He will be looking for heads out on that field this week and may just get them.  The Redskins are in a pretty good spot as far as the division goes, so they may take their foot of the pedal some, but Coach doesn't need that to walk out of the nation's capitol with a victory.  I think the Niners will win this game convincingly.  

Jets vs Broncos: 28-20 Broncos
       Not much can be said here.  These are 2 teams just trying to finish the season without any big injuries.  Both teams will look to re-group and add talent in the offseason.  It has been rumored that KOTB is looking to trade Sheldon Richardson to the Jags in the offseason, so look for that trade in your local papers.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:40 pm