Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

Dwho Football Quotes year 2

ovfd55
    ovfd55
    Commissioner

Dwho Football Quotes year 2 Empty Dwho Football Quotes year 2

Post by ovfd55 Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:17 pm

PIT
    Good
    QB-Byler "Being the 1st overall pick, and having a chance to start for the Pittsburgh Steelers, such a storied franchise, is an absolute dream come true.  I want my named mentioned with Bradshaw and Roethlisberger."

Bad

S-Burnett "So, I know Ed Reed is a 1st ballot HOFer, but why pay me 5 million a year to sit on the bench?  I started in Green Bay and should be starting here."

Funny

OG-Decastro "So, Polamalu and Keisel, are old right? And old people sleep.  When they were napping at there locker...I cut a lock of Troy's hair and some of The Beard.  I keep them in a Mason Jar in my workshop"

Denver
    Peyton: "Coach Hittin's offense is a bit of an enigma.  It really suits him."

Von: "Naw, it's DEFINITELY not performance ENHANCING." [when asked about the banned substance for which he was suspended]

Rookie DT Clifton Dylan: "Yessssuurrrr!!  I had to represent for them brothas with the tig ol' bitties!" [when asked about his "untucked" endzone dance following the sack-safety in his first game-time action]

Buffalo
    Good - EJ and CJ have stepped up to hold the AP ship upright. Looking forward to returning for my W3 game vs HA.

Bad - Defensive rankings are getting hammered being on AP. Big deal? That's something people with shit defenses would say.

Funny - This is the second year biz has pulled the "oh woe is me. I will be playing for the #1 pick. My skills have deteriorated to Waffle-like proportions. My roster is fucked and I might as well have a team full of Matt Ryans. My shit draft has me thinking that a life in Canada might not be that bad. At least I'll have a Brita." card. I'm onto his gimmick just as much as bi-regg is onto an Xbone controller.

San Diego
    Good
    Ryan Mallet "I love my new coach in San Diego"

Bad 
    Matt Moon "Can we ever make a effing tackle on a running back!?!?!?!?!"

Funny
    Manti Teo "First I find out that my girlfriend doesn't exist then, I comeback to mini camp and Chargers completely removed my locker from the locker room then hand me a letter saying "You don't only not have a girlfriend that doesn't exist but you also don't have a job that exists here anymore motherfucker!!!"

New England
    Good:
    Brady - The front office did well on finding me one good WR from the draft.  I had asked for 5, but I guess that will have to do.

Bad:
    R. Dowling - I was the nickel back last year with hopes of starting this year.  Then the team traded for S. Smith and drafted Decatur with the #4 overall pick.  Needless to say I am now helping pick up towels on the sidelines and only getting to play during garbage time.

Funny:
    Decatur - I have better hands than the WR's on this team.  Coach wants me to work with them after practice.  I now have them catching a used pocket pussy.  If they can catch that slippery little bastard they can catch anything... thanks THAD!

Cincy
    All From Owner
    Good-middlebrook is a monster especially with mjd and Green to get him openings

Bad-looking straight to playoffs to stomp a mud hole in buzzy and his three the sets

Funny- that Michael Johnson seems to have the haynesworth effect fucker got paid and ain't playing worth shit since lol

Tenn
    Good
    CJ "I have more rushing TDs this season already then I did all of last season!!"

Bad
    Verner "Your moving me from the #2 CB to the #4? WTF??

Funny
    Jack Daniels (Owner) "How the hell are we going to be able to resign all these players??!!!!"

Washington
    Good
    RG3-"I love the new targets they added for me in the offseason."

Bad
    Pierre Garcon-"I'm not getting the Effing ball enough"

Funny
    Dezrick Carr-"Best thing about being in the NFL is all the big booty bitches want to have sex with me now think I have four new Baby Mamas already."

Detriot
    good- we are playing real hard

bad- 0-3 and counting

funny- reggie bush "owner not at games its almost like we are on auto pilot!"

Falcons
    The Good: Julio Jones "Its about the first step. You see it, you react and by that time I'm in the endzone.

The Bad: Roddy White "We can catch all day but if we are just gonna fumble it and give it to the other team every catch we may as well punt every time we get the ball.

The Funny: Manti Te'o "Once we finished going city to city looking for my girlfriend on the football field then we can play defense"

Last edited by ovfd55 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ovfd55
    ovfd55
    Commissioner

Dwho Football Quotes year 2 Empty Re: Dwho Football Quotes year 2

Post by ovfd55 Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:27 pm

Doubt this takes off but feel free to post a quote or 3 after each  game.
    Think it will help make rivalries and increase some fun.Plus give us a inside look at some players

Redskins Quotes after 44-28 loss to Seattle

Ryan Kerrigan"we made some plays on defense but when offense turns ball over 6 time you can only do so much"

RG3-"Sloppy game all around,in fact sloppier than a soup sandwhich made by Donannavan McNabbs mom"

Dezrick Carr-"I got mine bruh,smh at the effort of all these other fools"
    HittinAgenda
    HittinAgenda
    Spokesperson for DWHO's LBGTQ Chapter

Post by HittinAgenda Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Broncos/Bills Pre-Game:

Coach HA: "Guys are working hard on their pursuit drills.  I think we can beat CJ to the sidelines 2 out of 57 times they run the toss."

Sly Williams: "Oh shit!  You mean dem's wings named after a city??!! Da fuck?  All this time I says a buffalo ain't got no fuckin' wings...spicy shit's little CHICKEN WINGS, bruh!"
    daniel knugs
    daniel knugs

Post by daniel knugs Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Rams Midseason Quotes:

Good - Coach Fisher, "We couldn't be happier with the offseason we had, and after making a few offensive adjustments we've seen the results on the field. We now have a true franchise quarterback in Matt, a thunder and lightning running attack with the addition of Le'Veon, and an offensive line that will be stellar for a decade. We may indeed be seeing the emergence of the Greatest Show on Turf v2.0!"

Bad - Sam Bradford, "Why doesn't anyone like me? Also what time is it?"...."Dang, OU still sucks Dwho Football Quotes year 2 Icon_sad"

Funny - Brian Quick, "I'm particularly glad to have picked up Matt during the offseason. No offense Sam, but your noodle arm just couldn't get the ball where I needed it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:14 am