Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

NFC West Media Day

ovfd55
    ovfd55
    Commissioner

NFC West Media Day Empty NFC West Media Day

Post by ovfd55 Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:16 am

Three Key qoutes from each Team in OVNN Media Day

Cards

OVNN To Coach
    OVNN:Whats The Outlook for this Season?

I feel that we made some great selections in the draft and within a couple of games they will shake off being nervous. I think we will make a strong push for the division this year and ultimately I want us to get that trophy end the end.

OVNN to Larry Fitzgerald

They added a great WR to play beside you but who is your QB going to be and how good is he?

LF: Well they brought in Henne in the offseason. Skelton played great at the end of last year and there is a lot of potential in Benjamin coming out of college. They all are learning the playbook as we go along and I would love to catch passes from either. Benjamin had a rough start the other night but he will get better.

OVNN to Patrick Peterson

OVNN:How will you guard ex Falcon Roddy White?

PP:Roddy is a big strong reciever that can also stretch the field. I think as long as I stay in his face and get in his head I can at least hope to contain him. I look forward to the challenge.

49ers

OVNN To Coach

<p>OVNN:How Does your Offseason Additions Help your team?

WTK:I think we did well this offseason. Roddy will be a big help for our two young QBs. Stephen (Tulloch) should fill in nicely beside Patrick and with Aldon progession over the last season we will have a nice group of LBs.

OVNN to Roddy White
    OVNN:How did it feel to get Traded to the 49ers

RW:Feels very good. Looking forward to helping this team win as many games as i can. I know the Cardinals had alot of interest in me and it would have been cool to play beside Larry but in the end I am happy to be in San Fran and look forward to playing against all my divisional rivals.

OVNN to Patrick Willis
    OVNN:How good is this team going to be this year with all this talent?

PW:I think we have a good shot of winning the division. We are young in a couple of spots but think we can put together an impressive season.

RAMS

OVNN To Coach

OVNN:Rumors abuzz of trading Sjax,Why would you do that?

BO:Well going into the season I felt like we needed a speedier big play type back, plus with SJax getting older thought we would see what kind of talent we could get for him. But have to say after seeing him play in week 1 vs the Bengals stingy run D I was pleasantly surprised and kinda glad no one else wnated him.

OVNN To Steven Jackson

OVNN:Will the Trade Rumor Fuel you to Play Better?

SJax: Well at first it was kinda of upsetting, I have given my all here to St Louis for a number of years now. But after talking with new GM NCEliminator I do understand that it's not only a business but teams sometimes have to set any personal ties and do what will help the team compete not only now but also down the road.

OVNN to Kelcy Graham
    OVNN:How Did it feel to get Drafted #3 and how fow will this team go?

<p>Kelcy Graham: Oh man it was unbelievable, alot of mock drafts didnt have me going that early, but the Rams really felt I would fit into their D nicely and needed help on the outside. It will be a honor to line up alongside Laurinaitis and with our Dline am hoping to be able to make alot of plays for years to come here. With so much change over the offseason it is hard to say how far we can go this year, but despite our tough schedule I think we will surprise quite a few people by season's end
    Seahawks

OVNN to Coach

OVNN:How do you Feel going into the season?

OV:Confident yet worried,We lack Depth and the QB still has to prove himself.In the end Though I think we have a good Chance to win this Division.

OVNN to Trent Williams

OVNN:How will you preform in Seattle?
    <p>TW:First off I had heard while in Washington that the new GM Relentless 24 7 wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed,But is he a full on retard to trade a 23 year Franchise LT for a QB who has never started a full Season?But to Respond to your questionI should preform great in seattle good O system and Close to Cali so alot easier to get my "Medical" smoke.
    OVNN To Earl Thomas
    OVNN:How do you view this D?

ET:Was Confused at 1st losing Hawthone and Clemons in the move to a full on 4-3,but adding a great leader in London Fletcher and a vetern like D.Smith has only pushed all the young to get better now.
    That Concludes the NFC West Media Questions

Now for the Awards Predictions

MVP:Larry Fitzgerald

DMVP:Patrick Willis

OROTY:WR Dail

DROTY:OLB Graham

All NFC West Team

QB:Bradford

HB:Lynch

WR:Fitz

WR:White

WR:Alexander