Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Chris Johnson MVP

ovfd55
    ovfd55
    Commissioner

Chris Johnson MVP Empty Chris Johnson MVP

Post by ovfd55 Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:01 am

Chris Johnson MVP Ovnn

We Welcomethe Reigning Defending Draftwho MVP Chris Johnson of The St.Louis Rams to Ovnn 2night

First Question,How did it feel to win the Award?

Umm... well its real big! I was very happy for getting the MVP award and being recognized. Its always been a dream of mine, I guess speed does kill in the NFL. You know, it was disappointing though to go out there and try so hard, lose, and get embarassed in the playoffs, guys played hard like me. When I was brought to St. Louis they promised we would come in and just run the ball and we do it, stuck to the gameplan, you know? People were calling me out, saying I was not worth the money I got in Tennessee, proved some of em wrong, don't doubt me.

Do you feel that part of the Reason you own this Award iss becouse due to your Coach being in a Car accident you stepped your game up for the fill in?

Nah, come on man. I always try to step up my game. Before that I already had over 2000 yards and found my way into the endzone a record amount. Um...not really sure what the gameplan was, but I know I got in the huddle and a lot and they just kept giving me the ball. Erry coach is different, but nah people been sayin I had won the away long time before that.

If you hadn't won who deserved it?

I feel like it was a lot like a lot of races I have been in. I sped ahead of a lot of people, jumped out to an early lead, and could turn around and wave to whoever was behind me. You know, there are a lot of good players in the league, but I was a couple steps ahead. That halfback in Philly is aight.

Rapid Fire Questions

Will you Repeat?

Umm... I just wanna rise up, become CJ3K

Which Defensive player do you hate the most in dwho?

Man, trying to get me in trouble. I don't hate anyone, but I get up to play against Patrick Willis. Last year, and last game he been making plays all over the place.

Which team do you dislike like the most?

Before the trade I would have said the Colts (damn they boring), last season and this one, 49ers, they have some nasty players on D, play and personality

One Word to describe your Coach/GM?

Unpredicatable

Lastly how do you feel bout your new QB?

Athletic, big arm, confident. Darveon challenged me to a foot race one of the first days of camp, man, I had to laugh man. Erryone in the league has something, a dream to be here, and he is stupid athletic. Umm... i just don't understand why they got to be blowin' up a playoff team, no offense to the kid, I want to get to a ship, thats my next dream, don't want to rebuild.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:29 pm