Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

Week 11 predictions-2014

zoufan
    zoufan

Week 11 predictions-2014 Empty Week 11 predictions-2014

Post by zoufan Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Redskins vs Giants: 31-27 Redskins
       Battle for the NFC East here, as the Giants are on a nice little 3 game win streak, with the last 2 wins coming vs the Rams and Dolphins.  If Bundy can slow down TE Carr at all, the Giants have a good shot at winning. 

Lions vs Chiefs: 48-17 Chiefs
       This should be another walk in the park for Mr. 105.  Lions don't stand a chance vs this high-flying attack in KC.  I look for a big game from Chiefs rookie WR Dematrae Magee as he tries to move to #1 in OROY voting. 

Bengals vs Titans: 38-17 Bengals
       OC is in a very unfamiliar spot.  He's lost 3 of the last 4, and 6 of his last 7 games are on the road!  I look for a very angry OC (Evil or Very Mad ) to come out with a huge game and take this one over early.  Sorry Turke, but you're toast. 

Chargers vs Texans: 41-20 Chargers
       Well on paper this game seems to be a huge mismatch.  Texans don't score many points at all, and that's all they do over in San Diego.  QB Ryan Mallett seems like he can't be stopped.  Texans do have a good defense, but they just don't score enough points to keep pace in this game.  Chargers win easily. 

Jets vs Dolphins: 34-28 Dolphins
       It'll be very interesting to see how the Dolphins respond this week.  After winning their 1st 7 games of the season, they've lost the last 2 in terrible fashion being outscored by a combined 73-21.  I do think Bizzy gets the ship righted and takes out the sneaky KOTB in a close game. 

Ravens vs Colts: 42-17 Colts
       It's been rumored that the Jags organization is willing to pay big bucks (in the form of marijuana) to Baltimore if they can pull the upset here.  So Pack, get your mind right before going out on the field and shock the world!!

Vikings vs Rams: 48-45 Vikings
       This game may go a long way in the Wild Card race in a crazy NFC.  So many teams within just a game of each other.  I believe the Vikings will make just enough plays at the end to pull this one out.  I see rookie MLB Leland Tyrell forcing a turnover in the 4th that may decide this one. 

Steelers vs Jaguars: Shocked 
       Well Steelers QB Devontae Byler is coming off his worst game as a pro yet, as he had 4 INT's and 2 fumbles, in a humbling loss to the Colts.  I expect a big bounceback and a very exciting game here vs the Jags. Turnovers will again be the key to winning. 

Eagles vs Cardinals: 45-14 Cardinals
       Well we have a real stinker here.  Total mismatch on both sides of the ball, plus the user.  This game hasn't even started and the Cardinals are already up 3 TD's.  

Bills vs Browns: 41-34 Bills
       The Browns just earned their 1st win of the season and it was over the division rival Bengals!  I think Zuke will give Cuse a heck of a run here, but Spiller is just too much to handle and carries the Bills to victory. 

Saints vs Buccaneers: 34-27 Saints
       Saints put a total beatdown on the Falcons last week, and it earned HB Mark Ingram the NFC offensive player of the week award. I think Ingram will continue the solid play and lead the Saints over a struggling Bucs team. 

Broncos vs Bears: 45-17 Bears
       Denver is in the midst of a 4 game slide and things aren't about to turn around this week.  Bears win this game going away.  

Patriots vs Raiders: 48-21 Patriots
       This is just another game that I see as a blowout.  Raiders don't have the firepower to hang with the Giselle Brady's.  I do picture a big injury happening in this game though.  Who it will be is still up in the air. 

Packers vs Falcons: 55-52 Falcons
       Upset pick of the week.  I'm going with King to rebound, after last weeks devastating loss to the Saints, in a shoot-out with the Packers.  I see both teams scoring over 50 here, with the Falcons getting an INT late to seal the deal. 

Cowboys vs Seahawks: 40-23 Seahawks
       Dallas doing their best to wrap up the #1 overall pick in the draft, and that just takes another step toward reality after this game.  Seattle should have this game in hand by the middle of the 3rd quarter, which paves the way for Tebow to close it out. 

49ers vs Panthers: 30-20 Niners
       Interesting game here.  This is two teams that are playing fairly well, but because of the conference they are in, neither stand a chance at the postseason.  I still see a nice defensive battle here, with the Panthers trying to slow down LaMichael and the Niners trying to wrangle in Cam.  I think the Niners win a close one.
    bizzyrg
    bizzyrg

Week 11 predictions-2014 Empty Re: Week 11 predictions-2014

Post by bizzyrg Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Redskins vs Giants------- G-Men

Lions vs Chiefs----------- KC

Bengals vs Titans-------- Cin

Chargers vs Texans------ SD

Jets vs Dolphins--------- MIA

Ravens vs Colts--------- Game done

Vikings vs Rams--------- STL

Steelers vs Jaguars-----PIT