Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Devin Laskowski Interview

ovfd55
    ovfd55
    Commissioner

Devin Laskowski Interview Empty Devin Laskowski Interview

Post by ovfd55 Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Welcome Devin,What is the Orgin of the name Laskowski?

Laskowski is a Polish/Jewish name

Why/how did you slip through the cracks of major programs and end up at Missouri State?

Well since i am not a mainstream guy who wants alot of tv air time and reconition i made a phone call to my good friend zoufan who hooked me up with the coaches at missouri state where i could play me some football and not get a great education.

What was your 1st thuaght when the Bengals drafted you?

My first thought was oh no why me! I was a little worried with the personal of the team and the cons on the team that i would be drawn into some kind of illegal matter, But with my coming to the team the structure of the team changed and we came together as the Great Tim Tebow had shown us to do and here we are.

You played good at first but really came on towards the end of last season when you set the record for most sacks in a season and most sacks in a game,what changed?

Well our Coach Ocwrestler23 had did some scouting and watched some game film on the 49s head coach and saw what kind of monster Suh is and made a few changes to my pass rushing style of play and things just took off from there.

Those records and sudden impact has brung on rumor of Proformance enhanchers being used,any truth?

Well i am polish and jewish so i dont take part in any kind of drug or performance enhanchers so they are all false.

Last year you won the Defensive MVP award how did that feel?

It was a great feeling but to be honest my whole defesive line deserved credit for that bc with guys like Dunlap,Manning and Bowers it made my job alot easier especially with a guy like Ray Maulauga behind me.

Do you lead the Bengals Defense or is it someone else?

No that job is lead by Mr Ray Maulauga who has been the teams leading tackler every year since coach oc has had the team.

Rapid Fire questions

Qb you Hate the Most?

Well this one may shock you but it is the current Ravens Qb Dozier who use to be a teammate of mine. Didnt like him much then dont like him now.

Olineman you hate the Most?

Steelers Rg Jahri Evans that guy is dirty player.

Team you Hate the most?
    The Cheifs lost to the every year since i been here

Other player you respect the most?

I respect DT Suh bc he plays the game hard every game and every play in the game rather his team is winning by 20 or down by 30 he is always all out

Will you break your own record?

I think i have a good shot at it i know we are only 4 games in but with 10 sacks aready in the book i have a good shot at it.

Will Bengals win the North this year?

I think we do have a really good shot we are currenty 1 game ahead right now but there is a long ways to go yet.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:32 am