Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ovnn Quick Predictions Year 3

ovfd55
    ovfd55
    Commissioner

Ovnn Quick Predictions Year 3 Empty Ovnn Quick Predictions Year 3

Post by ovfd55 Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:40 pm

Quick Predictions year 3
    Reminder I Got 9 out of 12 playoffs teams right last year,and Correctly predicted Doubleclutch wouldn't make the playoffs.

AFC East-Bills
    Pride 3 peats in the East as Rugger and Lethal,aren't consistent enough to pull it out and I've heard lethal never pulls out,And Pack iis a season away from hitting his stride.

AFC North-Ravens
    Luigi 3xs the North,Ov Tosh and Beaver fight for 2nd,or decide to tank early on.

AFC South-Texans
    Zou FLank or Nws could win this,I'll take Randy Edging out Flank High Scoring team and Zou's D,Darkhorse in Dardman this year if he figures out how to play from the couch instead of the toilet.

AFC West-Chargers
    If the real life Browns played Madden I might make the the favorite in this division now,as it is any of the 4 could win it so I'll take a flyer on the new guy,while Ace and Nutt send pics out and Widow tries to play without overheating Bizzy's xbox.

Wildcard-Steelers
    Ov's Passing attack sneaks him into the playoffs

Wildcard-Browns
    Tosh Tosh Qb Stays healthy enough to get him into the playoffs

NFC East-Redskins
    Another Division that could go to anyone,but think Double clutch come back for revenge and got a backup just incase Zuke tries to take out Cousins again.

NFC North-Vikings
    Rush adjust to Fatherhood just enough to win the division,Sun Struggles some with ints if he plays his Rook Qb,Bizzy could win,but think the team will hinder him for a year,and I don't know anything about SwangTang.

NFC South-Saints
    Could Flip a coin between DP and King but think Dp matches up better with NFC east while King matches up better with AFC North,King also struggles some without Julio,Waffle and Phoof Could sneak into division race if others struggle with NFC east and AFC North.

NFC West-Rams
    Dk's rushing attack is too much,Seahawks and Cards put up a fight but fall short,and if the Real big ozzy stands up might be a 4 person race.

Wildcard-Giants
    Face a small Superbowl hangover but slides into playoffs

Wildcard-Bears
    Offense puts up enough points to get him in

Superbowl-Rams over Steelers

MVP-Taje Cody

AFC OPOY-Taje Cody
    AFC DPOY-Cj Mosley
    AFC OROY-Taje Cody
    AFC DROY-Matt Mouton

NFC OPOY-Todd Gurley
    NFC DPOY-Stephone Anthony