Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

The original "Tosh Crew" member.

phoofyphil

The original "Tosh Crew" member. Empty The original "Tosh Crew" member.

Post by phoofyphil Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:21 pm

A few years ago Tosh and I were playing Madden and I was whooping him pretty good.  He ended up coming back to beat me like always.  Don't know if any of my wins versus Tosh were actual wins, or if he was just letting my confidence grow a bit.  He then asked me if I wanted to join this hardcore Madden league because he thought I could compete.  I first got into the league and had to be the Rams and the Bears the first few years until I settled on the Panthers.  I was a pretty quiet chatbox guy, but felt I always did my best scheduling my games when I wasn't out being the "Weekend Warrior".  Tosh and I kept our addiction to the league pretty quiet because we didn't want anyone to think we were some giant nerds that put too much of our time into Madden.  Everyone always thought that Tosh was actually me, and I got called out plenty of times for it.  We did lab a lot together at the beginning because I needed some help on my skills, so our play styles at times were similar.  The next few years went by and we talked to Tosh's brother and he got into the league a few times but always sizzled out.  We still call him out on this.  

Then last year happened.....we were running low on owners and needed some good reliable guys that knew how to play sim.  Tosh thought NWS was the man for the job.  Since then...all hell has broken lose on the DWHO world.  What the hell was Tosh thinking let these lunatics into our quiet and fun league?  This year started with another Tosh member "Ozzy" coming into the league.  I thought we wanted owners not cattle to run teams in this league.  Our average weight per owner has skyrocketed.  (Really you should see these guys, and I'm a pretty large dude myself.)  Once we started letting these buffoons in our league they have ruined it.  I can't even keep up with how many "Tosh Crew" members are now GM's.  No more chatbox?  Seriously?  WhatsApp and Groupme?  Come on now people.  Can't we go back to how it was before?  Phoofy as the lonely ole Tosh friend.  Getting called out for letting Tosh play for me.  Those were the good times...

Just playing NWS, Ozzy, Doublenut, and Dard.  I don't know about the rest of the DWHO world but they have made it fun to continue to be in this league.  They are all good owners who play by the rules and interact ALOT in the new communication systems.  Tosh and I have talked that it's not just about letting our friends join the league but to get good owners who play right and make the whole experience more enjoyable.  Thanks for being a part of the league gentlemen.
    aceblazer13
    aceblazer13
    Keith of the Hawaiian Keiths

The original "Tosh Crew" member. Empty Re: The original "Tosh Crew" member.

Post by aceblazer13 Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:26 pm

I can't tell if this is a love letter or bashing family.  I do know one thing PhoofyPhil, half of DWHO, specifically the Tosh tree probably won't read the whole thing.
    bizzyrg
    bizzyrg

Post by bizzyrg Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:50 pm

He called it a love letter. Lol I'm dying over here. Phoofy so jealous.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:41 am