Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+7
kotb
LethalNtention
bizzyrg
zoufan
ovfd55
SyrcsePride
zukezuchegno
11 posters

M16 Preseason Power Rankings

zukezuchegno
    zukezuchegno

M16 Preseason Power Rankings Empty M16 Preseason Power Rankings

Post by zukezuchegno Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:35 pm

M16 Preseason Power Rankings Power_11

1.  M16 Preseason Power Rankings Cle Tosh Projected 14-2

The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be. #ToshShark

2.  M16 Preseason Power Rankings Jac Luigi Projected 13-3
    The GGG-Great Luigi, you say? A... A number two? ...Me? Then I've got no choice! Luigi must spring into action! My fans need me! #ShotgunRunner 

3.  M16 Preseason Power Rankings No No1 Projected 14-2
    Lets see what our Pokedex classifies him as "DP Known as the one who has been cut, He has gone undefeated in Super Bowls but is rarely seen there and still think he's the best". Weakness-Himself Strength-Himself "Evolved form "No1xDraft Pck" Last seen in sideline". #Unown 

4.  M16 Preseason Power Rankings Oak OV Projected 10-6
    The old wiley vet is taking his talents to Oaktown. The Raiders have had a history of greatness in league play and Ov will bring them back to it (Sorry Bizzy). When was the last time he has missed the playoffs or not drafted in the top 10? I can't remember. Will he join the top tier players? I see it happening as he will beat Tosh or Luigi to go to a Super Bowl. #Biased

5.  M16 Preseason Power Rankings Min Rush Projected 11-5
    A change for Rush that fits everything he is about. It's scary to think of Bridgewater in the hands of Rush. He also has a solid DL that is perfect for him say hello to Mr Floyd. Rush is another one like OC that will be a force in the NFC. Will Rush make it to a Super Bowl my guess would be yes. #AlwaysPassing

6.  M16 Preseason Power Rankings Den Lethal Projected 9-7
    Lethal knows the ins and outs - X's and O's of the game. The Broncos of last year would have been a better fit but Lethals knowledge of the game makes him too dangerous no matter the team. Only question left does he draft a TE or CB in the 1st. #...

7.  M16 Preseason Power Rankings Tb OC Projected 10-6
    As HA put it "OC has spent the last 10 weeks with his thumbs up his ass consider those DTs well rested". OC will have McCoy who will be a handful for the south. The switch will be beneficial for him as he looks to return to Masked Kane. #Brother2

8.  M16 Preseason Power Rankings Nyg Bundy Projected 9-7
    With OV gone Bundy will be the man to beat in the east. The monkey will be lifted off his back. OBJ juiced stats will be a handful for every team he plays and the 9 fingered Chubbs will still play as 10. Bundy still is one of the leagues best kept secrets. #Errr  

9.  M16 Preseason Power Rankings Buf Pride Projected 9-7
    Pride has the ability to be one of the best but seems to just fall short. McCoy will be used to his fullest I can guarantee that. Pride will miss Kiko but I heard some rumors of a possible return. The AFC east will be a blood bath You Died but that's the way Pride likes it for a Victory Achieved. #PraiseTheCuse

10.  M16 Preseason Power Rankings Stl Mart Projected 9-7
    The mart is open but he didn't see me stealing his team. Mart has been getting better and better every season. I see him building off that momentum and making some runs in the NFC. But was RG3 the key to his success? #PowerSupply

11.  M16 Preseason Power Rankings Was DC Projected 8-8
    It's difficult to judge DC based on his past play in this league but if DC is playing his best and you're playing your best he will win, if he's playing ok you might have a chance. It's time to put up or shut up DC has his team now. #>AlbertEinstein

12.A M16 Preseason Power Rankings Cin Ratt Projected 8-8
    This interesting creature can be a mystery to some but when noticed you better watch out. Being real all the time lets the Ratt go unnoticed, sneaking up on some people this year maybe even Tosh. #You'reGoingDown

12.B M16 Preseason Power Rankings Mia Bizzy Projected 8-8 
    He has his team back and I do think this will matter for him. It will take a season or two as Bizzy seems to be a slow starter. But I know he will be back to Super Bowl Bizzy in no time with all the sub par drafts he will have. Pile up those picks Bizzy cause you will need them.
    #DoubleAgent 

Last edited by zukezuchegno on Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    SyrcsePride
    SyrcsePride
    Poster Child for Korea's Gangnam Style Movement

M16 Preseason Power Rankings Empty Re: M16 Preseason Power Rankings

Post by SyrcsePride Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:22 pm

Damn with this write-up I think I have fallen for Zuke. 

Hell of a great job. And I think I am about 10-12 spots too high.
    ovfd55
    ovfd55
    Commissioner

Post by ovfd55 Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:58 pm

Great Job,kinda hoping I leave my playoff money in Washingtom with the move to Oakland
    zoufan
    zoufan

Post by zoufan Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:18 pm

Hey, don't leave us bottom feeders out!!
    bizzyrg
    bizzyrg

Post by bizzyrg Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:38 pm

Great write up. Sucks that your assessment of my drafting skills are so accurate. Welp, we know that I don't use cheat guides. Lol
    LethalNtention
    LethalNtention
    May I park your balls?

Post by LethalNtention Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:29 pm

Great write-up!  Loved reading each one of them.  But it's not really Bessy's team.  I let her use them every other season.  They are my Fins as I am older, wiser, and a much bigger fan. Wink

#GOFINS
    #JetsSuck
    #BillsFootFetish
    #PatsAlwaysCheat

By the way... It will be a CB for sure! Wink
    LethalNtention
    LethalNtention
    May I park your balls?

Post by LethalNtention Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:30 pm

AFC looks stacked!

NFC has some ballers, but unless the new guys start tearing it up then it will be easy to pick their playoff teams.

#CANTwait
    kotb
    kotb

Post by kotb Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:47 pm

zukezuchegno wrote:"DP Known as the one who has been cut"

"#..."

cheers
    coachw527
    coachw527

Post by coachw527 Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:11 am

zoufan wrote:Hey, don't leave us bottom feeders out!!

Agree with you don't forget about us scrubs
    no1xdraftpck
    no1xdraftpck
    ~OG~ will cut you

Post by no1xdraftpck Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:17 am

Love the write up. Love the fact you gave me an accurate pokedex description
    noexult
    noexult

Post by noexult Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:28 am

Quite the task to write up the rest now, always nice to look back at when we reach end of regular season Smile
    kotb
    kotb

Post by kotb Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:09 pm

Trending Now....

Will some of the older Vet Owners who play as DL and jam power move every play continue this strategy or will they actually expand their skillset by mixing it up and playing as another position on Defense throughout the game? Or will this play style still be considered "SIM" ?

#DWHOMadden16
    no1xdraftpck
    no1xdraftpck
    ~OG~ will cut you

Post by no1xdraftpck Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:18 pm

damn, calling them out!!
    alwaysrushing
    alwaysrushing

Post by alwaysrushing Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:01 pm

I used to always play D line up until this last Madden, then I converted to MLB. I don't know that I agree with it being a huge advantage over somebody who is good at usering MLB or safety though... I feel like there's pros and cons whichever route you take. If I was going up against somebody like Sun or Stroh and they said they were going to play Dline instead of linebacker i'd be relieved..
    kotb
    kotb

Post by kotb Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:21 pm

alwaysrushing wrote:I used to always play D line up until this last Madden, then I converted to MLB. I don't know that I agree with it being a huge advantage over somebody who is good at usering MLB or safety though... I feel like there's pros and cons whichever route you take. If I was going up against somebody like Sun or Stroh and they said they were going to play Dline instead of linebacker i'd be relieved..

RandyDog just got booted for basically calling the same defense every single play.

Just don't see how that's all that different from someone doing the same thing every single play.
    ovfd55
    ovfd55
    Commissioner

Post by ovfd55 Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:50 pm

kotb wrote:
    alwaysrushing wrote:I used to always play D line up until this last Madden, then I converted to MLB. I don't know that I agree with it being a huge advantage over somebody who is good at usering MLB or safety though... I feel like there's pros and cons whichever route you take. If I was going up against somebody like Sun or Stroh and they said they were going to play Dline instead of linebacker i'd be relieved..

RandyDog just got booted for basically calling the same defense every single play.

Just don't see how that's all that different from someone doing the same thing every single play.

Didn't know people have a problem with User Dline,though as a dline user I don't spam power move.

with Rush though I'd rather play a D-line user than a good lb-db user.

Prob Biased since I'm a dline user,but don't see a big differnce in it then guy user a saftey/MLB in middle zone all game.

But I'll try to throw more LB/S usering into my gameplan.
    bizzyrg
    bizzyrg

Post by bizzyrg Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:12 pm

Huge difference. Would say it's a problem if someone only used the MLB and had 10 tackles a game? I think not.
    bizzyrg
    bizzyrg

Post by bizzyrg Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:13 pm

And I can't user the dline to save my life
    kotb
    kotb

Post by kotb Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:42 pm

ovfd55 wrote:
    kotb wrote:

Didn't know people have a problem with User Dline,though as a dline user I don't spam power move.

with Rush though I'd rather play a D-line user than a good lb-db user.

Prob Biased since I'm a dline user,but don't see a big differnce in it then guy user a saftey/MLB in middle zone all game.

But I'll try to throw more LB/S usering into my gameplan.

I am going out of my way to make a point here for people to mix it up since we just booted a guy for not mixing it up.

Nothing personal to anyone.
    kotb
    kotb

Post by kotb Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:47 pm

bizzyrg wrote:Huge difference. Would say it's a problem if someone only used the MLB and had 10 tackles a game? I think not.

In my opinion, usering MLB all game is more difficult than sitting on DT all game.
    alwaysrushing
    alwaysrushing

Post by alwaysrushing Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Yeah i'm not sure. Not once did it cross my mind in any M15 game that "whoa user dline is broken." I would imagine that a player with high power move attrib would predominantly use power moves and vice versa with finesse. I believe the cpu d-lineman also tend to use the move or moves that fit their skillset. Should we start making sure running backs evenly divvy up their spin moves, jukes, and stiff arms then too? Like I said I don't even play d-line much anymore, but there's no way you could convince me that any kind of user dline is somehow more of an advantage than hitting gaps with a LB.
    alwaysrushing
    alwaysrushing

Post by alwaysrushing Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:21 pm

kotb wrote:
    bizzyrg wrote:Huge difference. Would say it's a problem if someone only used the MLB and had 10 tackles a game? I think not.

In my opinion, usering MLB all game is more difficult than sitting on DT all game.

I think usering CB all game is more difficult than usering MLB all game, so maybe everybody should have to play corner then? (I'm just an argumentative person. I'll quit after this message.)

I don't deny that flipping around to various spots would probably be healthiest, but my point is that if somebody gets the most enjoyment out of a certain position I personally don't see any reason for them to not do that. I think that anybody who sticks with DT is at a disadvantage, so more power to them. The potential of LB or S is greater. It has a higher ceiling, but the floor is lower if you're not good at it, so if somebody would rather play it safe at DT it's no skin off my back.
    kotb
    kotb

Post by kotb Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:41 pm

alwaysrushing wrote:
    kotb wrote:

I think usering CB all game is more difficult than usering MLB all game, so maybe everybody should have to play corner then? (I'm just an argumentative person. I'll quit after this message.)

I don't deny that flipping around to various spots would probably be healthiest, but my point is that if somebody gets the most enjoyment out of a certain position I personally don't see any reason for them to not do that. I think that anybody who sticks with DT is at a disadvantage, so more power to them. The potential of LB or S is greater. It has a higher ceiling, but the floor is lower if you're not good at it, so if somebody would rather play it safe at DT it's no skin off my back.

Most would rather play someone who doesn't the same thing all game long. And really that's all it comes down to.
    alwaysrushing
    alwaysrushing

Post by alwaysrushing Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:27 pm

Well I think you're being over dramatic by saying this is the same as mixing up play-calling. What most are you referring to? You're the only person i've seen say that usering dline is not sim. More people than not play the same d position for most of the game and don't flip around. If you're conflict is with the way they play d line it just makes sense that a player with high PMV and low FMV is going predominantly use the one he's good at. A running back with 95 truck and 45 juke isn't going to have an even split between the two moves.
    ovfd55
    ovfd55
    Commissioner

Post by ovfd55 Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:53 pm

I so agree usering a lb or saftey is harder with bigger risk,also think it gives out bigger rewards to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 pm