Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winter is coming.

AFC - 2017 Regular Season

AFC East

Team Owner Ovr Div
Lethal 4-2 0-0
maori Rugger
3-4 0-0
SyrcsePride
5-2 0-0
PacknLipper 1-7 0-0

AFC North

Team Owner Ovr
Div
TStrohbros 5-3 0-0
CCBeaver 1-6 0-0
Ovfd55 5-2 0-0
Luigi 5-2 0-0

AFC South

Team Owner Ovr Div
Vanflank 5-2 0-0
Dardman50 3-4 0-0
Zoufan 6-1 0-0
Nwstudly 3-3 0-0

AFC West

Team Owner Ovr Div
Bizzy 5-2 0-0
Widow 2-5 0-0
Doublenutt 1-6 0-0
OJ jr 3-4 0-0

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

Week 4 predictions-2014

zoufan
    zoufan

Week 4 predictions-2014 Empty Week 4 predictions-2014

Post by zoufan Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:04 am

Texans vs Ravens: 28-14 Texans
       Both teams have struggled offensively this season, but I think Bo is starting to figure out his new offensive playbook and should score just enough to win. 

Titans vs Colts: 34-30 Colts
       Lots of early season AFC South battles.  This is another game that should go a long way to deciding who wins the division.  I expect a tight one all the way to the end.  Toss up here. 

Panthers vs Eagles: 31-14 Panthers
       Phoofy's defense is just too good and he shouldn't have a problem in this game.  I think Cam will run for about 50 yards and a TD, while the defense holds the Eagles to less than 20. 

49ers vs Cowboys: 34-27 Niners
       49ers pulled off a slight upset last week, when they got revenge on Sunshine for an earlier season loss.  Nice job by coach making Zou eat his words.  I think coach will continue this nice play and take down Reeder and the Cowboys this week.  Newly acquired Cecil Shorts had a nice game for the Niners and I think him and Kaep will lead this team again. 

Browns vs Jaguars: Twisted Evil 
       Jaguars are looking to continue the hot start to the season, but the Browns always seem to give the Jags fits.  Should be a close one here. 

Seahawks vs Giants: 38-24 Seahawks
       This game may be closer than many think.  Tosh is very good as always, but bundy is playing well.  I could see this game being close in the 4th quarter, but Tosh will pull away late. 

Packers vs Vikings: 45-41 Packers
       Both Van and Dmaki have played well this season.  Van's rookie MLB continues to dominate while Dmaki's offense is great as always it seems.  I think Packers take this one in a shoot-out.

Broncos vs Chargers: 38-24 Chargers
       The Chargers are much better than I believe most people think. QB Ryan Mallett was quoted this week saying, "We haven't gotten any respect since we joined the DraftWho league.  Well that's all about to change, and it's going to start this week vs those fags in Denver."  Enough said. 

Jets vs Bills: 30-24 Bills
       Some wonder what kind of skills Cuse has acquired in Korea.  Did he get taught his madden skills by a young 12 year old HA??  We may never know, but we do know that he has mad skills now, and someone out there is to thank for it.  So thank you mini HA.  Oh yeah, the Bills will win this week. 

Raiders vs Lions: 34-13 Raiders
       Raiders are keeping the Jacksonville CB Charles Tillman hostage and refusing to give him up, so we here at the prediction center are putting some bad juju on the Raiders.  But Timber is out with technical issues, so for this reason we go with the Raiders. 

Steelers vs Cardinals: 60-42 Cardinals
       Waffle and the Steelers are coming off a huge upset in week 3.  They took down knugs, which nobody saw coming.  Byler may be the real deal and I see a high scoring affair here in Arizona.  Ryan Lindley continues to lead the league in passing with this high scoring offense.  I'll the the Cardinals in one closer that the experts think.  

Bears vs Saints: 37-31 Bears
       Game of the Week here.  This game will not be for the weak at heart.  These two scrimmage and lab vs one another a lot, so they know each other's game very well.  Have to go with the Bears.  

Dolphins vs Redskins: 27-21 Dolphins
       Redskins are coming off a tough loss to the league-wide hated Seahawks.  And after the news broke that rookie TE Dezrick Carr will screw anything that walks, I expect the stadium to be packed with big booty bitches this week in the nation's capitol.  I think this will take away from the rookie's play and the Dolphins will steal this one. 

Chiefs vs Patriots: 51-45 Chiefs
       This should be another high scoring game.  Both teams care more about offense than defense and that will show this game. Whichever team has the ball last may win this one.
    G Waffle19
    G Waffle19

Week 4 predictions-2014 Empty Re: Week 4 predictions-2014

Post by G Waffle19 Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:14 am

I'm trying to figure out how michael floyd will fit in my offense.
    SyrcsePride
    SyrcsePride
    Poster Child for Korea's Gangnam Style Movement

Post by SyrcsePride Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:36 am

Damn good stuff zou!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:11 am